Goujer (she/her)

そのネックレスはきれいそうです。

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Le-Goujer on October 01, 2017, 10:29:37 AMそのネックレスはきれいそうです。
サンクス

Goujer (she/her)

Nichi

やれやれだぜ (adjusts hat)

So, I'm likely about to drop satellite radio from my car...and because FM radio sucks around here and my car's CD player is pretty much broken*, I'm about to invest in an iPod again.

(*Well, it plays discs just fine, but it doesn't like to eject them; I'd rather not have my copy of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here get permanently lodged inside it when the eject mechanism finally gives out)

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Penti-chan on October 07, 2017, 11:05:48 AMやれやれだぜ (adjusts hat)

So, I'm likely about to drop satellite radio from my car...and because FM radio sucks around here and my car's CD player is pretty much broken*, I'm about to invest in an iPod again.

(*Well, it plays discs just fine, but it doesn't like to eject them; I'd rather not have my copy of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here get permanently lodged inside it when the eject mechanism finally gives out)
Get a Ruizu X02 from AliExpress and a 64GB micro SD card for $40. It just werks.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Penti-chan on October 07, 2017, 11:05:48 AMやれやれだぜ (adjusts hat)

I don't even use my car's radio. Maybe I should.
If you want to be on the cheap you could get a bluetooth speaker and use that instead.

Nichi

@Swag: I might think about it

@Gojer: Considering my car already has a built-in radio and an easy-to-access line-in jack, a Bluetooth speaker wouldn't be of much use here ^^;;

Silentbob

Hm, I haven't been by this place in a while.   Dug out some old OS-tan pictures from a hard drive and thought I should drop by.   Good to see it's still alive. 

Bella

Silentbob! How are you doing man?

sks963

long time no login,how are you guys?
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Simonorged

I evolved.  Enough has happened where I genuinely believe I have.
Simon was here :P

Silentbob

Hi Bella.   No idea my presence was noticed, l just dropped on a kinda random note.   :D

Silentbob

Quote from: Silentbob on January 27, 2018, 11:25:40 AMHi Bella.   No idea my presence was noticed, l just dropped on a kinda random note.   :D   I miss these old forums...  I've been watching old animes again.   

Odin Yggdrasil

Can really see the ill effects of Photobucket finally pulling the plug on forums like this.

Millions of archived posts now are missing their images or were posted in by people with inaccessible signatures.

Nichi

Indeed. I moved a lot of my stuff to Imgur when Photobucket began bombarding me with e-mails about them cutting off external linking