Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

What's c92?

Been doing some light study of the Dutch language lately, might give German a shot too since a friend proposed learning it with me. (Last year a different friend and I tried to learn Japanese but I didn't really take to it. Do remember quite a bit of hiragana, though.)

School's starting in a few weeks, I'm really not ready for it mentally and just want to be done with it. :(

Nichi

@Bella: Good luck :[

So, my job hunt is ongoing. I'm still at the dollar store, but I'm trying to get out of there and to somewhere else. At the very least, I'll have my car's AC working again

zjhentohlauedy

C92 is comiket 92. i wish i was there D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on August 19, 2017, 12:24:50 AMWhat's c92?

Been doing some light study of the Dutch language lately, might give German a shot too since a friend proposed learning it with me. (Last year a different friend and I tried to learn Japanese but I didn't really take to it. Do remember quite a bit of hiragana, though.)

School's starting in a few weeks, I'm really not ready for it mentally and just want to be done with it. :(
Comiket 92. I've gotten back into buying doujin CDs recently.

Also same on the school front tbh ;w;

Nichi

So, I'm officially on the hunt for another job, once again. I left my current job after having a multitude of problems out of my bosses, and decided I'm better off leaving.

Hopefully, I'll hear back from CVS soon; I'm still in the running

zjhentohlauedy

good luck pentium. hope things go well

LeaflameSD

where do you guys hang out these days
it'd be cool to talk to you all and see how you're doing

Bella

I don't really use a lot of social media these days, mostly FB and Steam. HMU if you want my contact info.

School's been surprisingly low-stress so far. Last year, the semester was absolutely balls to the wall by this point. Glad it's not like that now.

Simonorged

This is the first time I've logged in in a while. How is everything going?
Simon was here :P

Bella

Hey Simon!! How are you doing?

I'm staying busy now that school has started. Aside from that not much new is happening.

Today it got up to like 90F here, went to the beach and then for a long pokéwalk... I hope I didn't get sunburned.

Goujer (she/her)

I feel bad about not checking this place often. But then I check it and realize not much is going on...

Nichi

Yeah; it's pretty quiet here lately :\

I started at CVS about a week ago. So far, it's much better than the previous job, and it pays better than even the hospital did; which will help with some various things that I need to attend to, such as finally saving up to go to AB next year. TBH, one might say going back to AB is to me as Szechuan Sauce is to Rick; that's my character arc this season :P

zjhentohlauedy

i'm doing nerd shit. how is everyone!

Goujer (she/her)

It's going pretty good man, just trying to keep the Japanese I learned fresh in the ol noggin.

LeaflameSD

single now, so
kare wa totemo suteki na necklace ga kiteimashita