Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Bella

You're looking very dapper Red, and Swag it does look like you've lost a lot of weight. Been working out?

Nichi

A few more pics:

- A dress I bought at Hot Topic a few weeks ago. It feels nice, and honestly looks great on me (Plus, with the right apron, it's closer to what my character from MapleStory wears than my actual maid costume)
(Also, I should seriously figure out how to get better lighting when I'm using my tripod, as I always feel the angle of the flash is not very flattering for my face >>; )

- At a local thrift store, and I have to agree with them: a red jumpsuit is definitely what I think of in terms of formal wear. Honestly, I almost wanted to buy this if it were in my size, and add the Gizmonic Institute logo to it somehow, as an instant MST3K cosplay xD

- Something Bella needs to try: Dunkin Donuts Pop Tarts. They have two flavors available; Chocolate Mocha (Honestly pretty good) and Vanilla Latte (Haven't tried that one).

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on February 01, 2017, 04:51:57 PMYou're looking very dapper Red, and Swag it does look like you've lost a lot of weight. Been working out?

I'm doing some diet thing, and its working pretty well (lost like 100lb on it since June). Everyone says I look so different than I used to, but I don't notice it ;A;

@Red: Sweet jacket

Red-Machine

Here I am enjoying some Presbyterian Mixture.

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

LeaflameSD

Bella

@Pent: That dress looks good on you! Also I need to try those Dunkies pop-tarts. :0

@Red: What the heck is a Presbyterian Mixture?

Red-Machine

It's a blend of pipe tobacco, named for the Scottish priest who commissioned it.  The Scottish brand of Christianity is known as Presbyterianism.  It was made famous, and eventually mass-produced, by Prime Minister Baldwin back in the 1930s.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

lovely!

@Swag: you look awesome! i'm glad the diet worked for you. make sure you're getting enough nutrients, though~

@Pent: you could have been a formal Ghostbuster. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

LeaflameSD

i'm going to do a voice reveal soon

Bella

Cool! It's always interesting to hear online friends for the first time and see if their voice matches what you imagine they'd sound like.

Nichi

So, the Mayl cosplay is basically complete...well, I still need the hairclip ^^;
(Easily the best pic showing off my costume, but I was pretty tired at the time after a long day)

Bella

Looking good, Pent! Also, I'm gonna try to get the hairclip finished tomorrow.

LeaflameSD

@Pent: That looks cool o3o

Me sitting in some car park, I guess
https://s23.postimg.org/oh5ydhokb/20170226_143537.jpg