WAH

:3

Chocofreak13

this post broke, I can't delete it for some reason, please ignore
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Honestly, this could be an album cover (Also, I'm considering a cosplay of Mayl for the con, if I'm able to go -w-)

I also considered cosplaying as her, but it'd likely end up being more expensive to get everything needed

"USE THE SHOVEL TO MELT THE SNOW!" -MMBN4 Logic

Nichi

Pardon my double-post, but this is something I must do:

SOON

Meanwhile, across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, at Bella's house...

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Maximum over-rustle, indeed.

Nichi

So, I've already begun planning out things for AB next year (Since I'm dead set on going back, one way or another); specifically, in regard to cosplays. I've already decided that I will bring back my Mayl cosplay, but I have a few other ideas kicking around, and here's a few examples of easier and harder ones I'd like to do:

Pan-Pizza (RebelTaxi)

Hardest part would be getting the Umbreon hat; which would likely have to be custom-made. Still, would be fairly easy to assemble.

Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Fuck yeah I'd do this, though the entire costume would have to be made from scratch.

Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)

I've had this idea kicking around for some time, and much like Mayl, it could be pulled off with store-bought clothes, plus I could just let my hair grow out a bit to complete the look.

Red Ring Rico (Phantasy Star Online)

The entire costume would have to be made from scratch, and finding a bracelet like that, which I can fit on over these yaoi hands of mine, would be a pain.

Dr. Kraus

Nichi