/!\ IMPORTANT /!\ OSTan needs you !

Started by Fedora-Tan, April 20, 2016, 02:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

31 of May has passed. Any news?

How's situation? Hosting Service decided? Migration is about to start?
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Remilia

...Hi.

I'm glad to see the site is still here. I would also like to say that I am willing to donate to keep OSC alive.

Bella

It's good to see more people on board!

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: Raffaele the Amigan on June 09, 2016, 03:03:41 AM
31 of May has passed. Any news?

How's situation? Hosting Service decided? Migration is about to start?

real life things taking their toll, sorry i didn't have time / will yet to do anything.
deadline is still end of this month... I'll sort out something, surely.

P.S. Thanks to the only person who supported hosting fees so far ;)

Dr. Kraus

The offer that I've put up before still stands and everything is pretty much in place for the big move.
Haven't been active as of late due to work & family but I'm still willing to take the transfer if that is what ends up the case.

Fedora, I sent you a PM with my current e-mail so you can contact me there if you need to.

Bella

Fedora-Tan

** Update **

Okay... there were some unexpected events which forced me to change plans. Due to some storms and the miserable ability from my ISP to get back my line up, the whole thing was down for a while.

I currently still don't have my connection back, but i managed somehow to put a part of the site back on a server i rented a bit on the fly ...

Since i had to do that with my phone data, i can only put back the forum for now. Don't worry about the rest it's safe but i cannot upload all with phone data only ^^;

Okay now the good point is, since it's done anyway, we don't really have to move anymore externally (thanks to all who offered backups !)

If you want you can still participate -> https://ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions - it's not much but it really helps.

P.S. Setting up a server with phone data is crap and slow :p There may be bugs still, please report everything you bump into.

Nichi

So far, everything looks good

Bella

My heart skipped a few beats the day the site went down. I'm glad it's back up and the situation seems to have resolved for now. Thank you for everything, Fedora-Tan!

Is the $5/year subscriber donation a one-time thing (in other words, each user can only order once) or can it be done multiple times? I'd like to kick in funding when I have the chance throughout the year.

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: Bella on July 02, 2016, 12:23:08 PMMy heart skipped a few beats the day the site went down.

Me too, not for totally same reasons, still :p

Quote from: Bella on July 02, 2016, 12:23:08 PMIs the $5/year subscriber donation a one-time thing (in other words, each user can only order once) or can it be done multiple times? I'd like to kick in funding when I have the chance throughout the year.

It can be done once, or once per year. There is no plan for more as i think it should be enough. It is not an automated payment so everyone is free to renew manually, or not.

Bella

Tenkohime

I haven't posted here in, like, 5ever, but I'm still interested in OS-tan. Is there a way to give more than $5 at a time? If so, how?

Red-Machine

Glad to see the forum is back up, though it's looking a little different than I remember!  I just purchased a subscription, so you should have a little more in your coffers now.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!