Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Exa


Because excitement is a reaction and reactions can be intensified!

Nichi


Because we need maids :3


Kinda reminds me of Sonata, in my upcoming story


- Me, post-move (After either buying a maid costume or bribing Kari to make one for me)


:3


Because the best teachers wear magic gauntlets


IDK who she is, but I'd consider using this as a profile pic

Exa


Because that's totally how being fast works.

Chocofreak13 she/they

can we just stop and appreciate this adorable precious bebeh













Kuronuma you are my liiiiife
click to make it bigger

Exa



I know that feel too well...

Dr. Kraus

Me when a super nintendo repair takes forever and a typical genesis repair takes 2 seconds

Exa

It makes me think about the supposed durability of Nintendo consoles, heh.

Nichi

Indeed. My N64 survived my childhood, and in fact is hooked up right now -w-


A fabulous Pac-Man

Exa



I cannot help but like his enthusiasm.

Chocofreak13 she/they

my N64 survived being thrown into concrete walls. post-WW3, we'll all be playing nothing but N64.
click to make it bigger

Nichi


- Me, mentally


Za Warudo


Why pay attention to your game, when your BF is over?
(or: "I'm so good at Castlevania II, I can beat it without looking")


Somehow, the Duwang translation is better than the official Warner Bros. dub of Jojo -w-;


Because we need more Haruhi :3

Exa


Yeah. Try doing that.


Oh, really? I wouldn't have guessed.

stewartsage

Hey, did you guys want woodchips?







How about not-woodchips?






Dr. Kraus

Nah man, I just want some OPERATOR-CHAN(S)

Here are some JTAC operator-chans, if I end up in the Air Force I will probably attempt to become a TACP which is the Special Operations version for the USAF

9mm PMC-looking operator-chan. Why you would swap out 7.62 for 9mm in a AK I can't understand.

Operator-chan of the Donetsk People's Republic in Ukraine. You can tell due to her ribbon being worn by pro-Russian separatists.

If I remember correct this weapon is Chinese. School Girl operator-chan!

LeaflameSD

@Penti: how did haruhi get popular again?

i mean its a great series but how~