Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goujer (she/her)

I should probably play more Don't Starve, it's a fun game...

Steam sales are the bane of my wallet. I have probably spent $20 over the Thanksgiving weekend on Saint's Row IV, EYE Divine Cybermancy, Hyper Dimension Neptunia, and other crap.

I feel dirty after playing that last one, I'm still within the time to refund it, so I might try that. I wrote a review for it on Steam and I still don't know if its unique style turn based game makes up for its over abundance of flopping boobs, 4th wall breaks, and video game puns that make me physically ill.

Nichi

TBH, I liked HDN; I suppose, it's the closest we'll ever get to an OS-tan game, and I personally found it charming, fanservice aside ^^;

So, I finally got to try out Splatoon online; did not do very well, but the few rounds I won were glorious, especially the last match I played before I packed up (With me muting the game's soundtrack to instead listen to the Icicle Pyramid theme from Diddy Kong Racing). I wouldn't mind doing that again, although this afternoon, I have other projects to work on.

Also, Penti Tries Super Famicom will return shortly; I got distracted by being a kid and a squid. The next instalment of that post will feature another wave of anime games :3

Chocofreak13

#Getwrecked is buggy, and i had trouble getting it to work yesterday, but still fun. i've found Aquabeef and AquaChester! going to recommend it to my brother in law when i see him today, it's a good level of challenge. :0
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Starting to sell off some of my collection, ask away if your looking for anything and I might have it.
Would post a list but I'm not sure If I'd be breaking rules or not

Bella

We're all family here, I think you could post a list of games you're selling.

Pitkin

Dr. Kraus

Welp, here we go!
Just a note before going into the list:
All the consoles are priced below what I could find on Ebay's average prices and always come bundled with games
Large Consoles will have the option for fragile shipping which is an extra $10
I'm willing to talk about prices and I'm open for trades
This isn't everything I have but its what I'm really looking to get rid of at the moment.
Sorry pent, I don't have any N64 games :(

Nintendo stuff:

Gameboy Pocket bundle -$20 Shipped
   -Gameboy Pocket with 1 Random game
   -Has no battery cover

Gameboy Color Purple bundle -$30 shipped
   -Gameboy Color Purple
   -Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble Japanese

Gameboy Color Limited Edition Pikachu & Pichu bundle -$70 Shipped
   -Pikachu & Pichu Limited Edition Gameboy Color (no battery cover)
   -Pokemon Yellow Version

Super Famicom Bundle -$40 + Shipping $18/$28(Fragile)
   -Super Famicom Japanese Console
   -6 SuFami games (One fake re-branded one)
   -2 Controllers (one 3rd Party)
   -AV Cables but no Power (You can use a Genesis model 1 power if you have one)

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES) -$40 shipped
Final Fantasy 3 (SNES) -$50 shipped

Sega stuff:
Sega Saturn Japanese Model 1 -$85 + Shipping $18/$28(fragile)
   -Saturn Console and all cords ALSO SCART cable
   -Sakura Wars, Vampire Savior, Tokimeki Memorial ~forever with you
   -Saturn model 1 US controller with cord extender

Nichi

What games come with the Super Famicom bundle?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Penti-chan on December 07, 2015, 02:22:20 PM
What games come with the Super Famicom bundle?

RPG Maker Dandy(?) something like that which I used to make a fake cart of VA-11 HALL-A
Super Mario World
Koei WW2 Strat game
Some RPG made by PLEX, never actually played it
Secret of Mana 2
Kirby Dream Course

Chocofreak13

tempting, but i can't. good luck, they sound really cool. ;v;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

still waiting for dad to pick up my laptop
want to play csgo on twitch like the gamer gurl i am

Dr. Kraus

I set my Sega Genesis & SegaCD up with RGB SCART upscaled with a hdmi scaller...

IT LOOKS AMAZING, IT PLAYS AMAZING, SNATCHER IS AN AMAZING GAME

Goujer (she/her)

I have to be a poor college student, so I can't buy anything. But it sounds like you have an amazing collection.

I had to stop playing Hyperdimension Neptunia because the story actually made me give up the things that were making the combat interesting; not to mention that Noire has the most annoying voice in the world.

Chocofreak13

not sure if it counts really, but is anyone else obsessed with Neko Atsume here? :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 13, 2015, 06:25:16 PM
not sure if it counts really, but is anyone else obsessed with Neko Atsume here? :0
i looked at the page on google play
didn't really interest me at first site
any good?