Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

#12301
@Kari: 2spoopy


SAMURAI PLUMBER : D


I've considered cosplaying as Miyuki-san before :3


[omnomnom]


When Konata and friends contract with Kyubey


>TFW using Skype on iPod Touch


...and now, Konata is dovahkiin

Exa


Because even the undead need entertainment sometimes...

Chocofreak13 she/they

what the hell is up with Konata's hands in that cream horn picture srsly
click to make it bigger

Nichi

...yaoi hands? ^^;
IDK, though. Didn't really notice until you pointed it out

Exa


Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS I HAVE FINALLY AQUIRED THE JOB TITLE WHITE MAGE IN FINAL FANTASY XIV: AAR






Nichi


#DeviantArt


Eevee! : D


I'd cosplay as her :3 (There are other Eevee girls, yes)


- Me, at AB next year


- Kari, at AB next year most likely :3


- Also Kari possibly

Chocofreak13 she/they

yeah, i haven't really decided what to do yet. my hair doesn't seem long enough for Patchy yet though, so i'll likely still be Lum, haha. -w-

@kraus: habdorbs~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#12310

It's Halloween! : D


You know, even if it's kinda generic, I'd love to dress as a cute witch -w-


Also, I want candy


Unrelated Patchy is unrelated ^^;

...and now, a comic









#2spooky


"I am the night"


Halloweenie is the life of the party

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Exa


Crossovers. Master of not making sense at all.

Nichi

@Exa: [Wario sounds intensify]


If Stew and Kari collaborated on a meme


I want her dress *w*

Chocofreak13 she/they

yeah, that's accurate. also, it's heart-wrenching. ;v;
click to make it bigger