Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzdt

*hawawa*
I didn't think it would come to this, yipes!!
I grew up with Lego, so all this is a little scary to me :P
Oh, and is Ghost another longstanding member? :O

Chocofreak13

longstanding, no, but s/he's new too, so i wish they'd come in and take off their coat. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I wish ghost member would introduce him/herself

Pitkin

tzdt

Quote from: Pitkin on August 15, 2015, 04:01:46 PM
Makes me think of Nanaka 6/17. ^^
I played Koihime Musou (a VN retelling of the Three Kingdoms where pretty much every single character got genderbent - I quite liked it) and Shokatsuryō Kōmei/Shuri, the equivalent of Zhuge Liang, says it a lot. Guess she rubbed off on me XP.

VanishingMoonlight

My name is Katherine, and I've been a member since yesterday...

I like anime, manga, music, drawing, YouTube (I have a YouTube channel called osnapitzkatherine), singing, computer games and several more.

I've been an OS-Tan fan since April 2015, and my favorite OS-tan is ME-Tan. I really enjoy being in OS-Tan Collections.

Nice to meet you!♥♥
I love the -tans!!

Nichi

Welcome; hope you like it here :3

VanishingMoonlight

I love the -tans!!

Pitkin

Hiya and welcome, VanishingMoonlight! ^^

Bella

Nice to meet you Moonlight, I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^.^

VanishingMoonlight

I love the -tans!!

Cockleshell

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! always nice to have new people
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: VanishingMoonlight on September 04, 2015, 11:43:26 AM
Spoiler: ShowHide
My name is Katherine, and I've been a member since yesterday...

I like anime, manga, music, drawing, YouTube (I have a YouTube channel called osnapitzkatherine), singing, computer games and several more.

I've been an OS-Tan fan since April 2015, and my favorite OS-tan is ME-Tan. I really enjoy being in OS-Tan Collections.

Nice to meet you!♥♥

how ya doin'?
:^}

Chocofreak13

yay, new member! i'm Kari (i respond to Kari or Choco), and it's super nice to have you here! you'll find that we share a lot of interests with you (i write manga!), and will encourage you to post your heart out basically anywhere. be warned, i nickname everyone after awhile. welcome aboard, Moonie!
click to make it bigger

VanishingMoonlight

I love the -tans!!