What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

That actually is a good point; never quite thought about it like that, but then again, everything after season 2 of Haruhi is a strange void; all I've really watched since then is KLK and Madoka.

Also, I'd love to see Trigger do something new, yes :3

LeaflameSD

haven't watched anime for months now, hoping to get back on track with the shows i missed

hoping for a kill la kill movie... whether it has original content, or they just remake the tv series i don't care, just hoping it'll happen.

Chocofreak13

i'd expect an OVA more than a full-fledged movie, since idk if Trigger has the budget. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Just caught the first epiosde of Danmachi (can't remember its long-ass name)

Its okay so far... I expected that there would be more fanservice but I was wrong.

Chocofreak13

give it time, sometimes it doesn't rear its ugly head till ep. 2 or 3.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

episode 39 of Beyblade

i think the animation got better :0

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

sks963

yesterday,Charlotte was end,anyone has seen it yet? :)
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Chocofreak13

have not. what's it about?

Ore Monogatari has ended and i haven't yet seen it i'm not brave enough nuuuuuu
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I need to get back to Jojo; I just started season 1 last week, and watched the first 5 episodes. It's good so far, yes :3

Also, IDK if maybe balancing it with Jojo is making it less painful or not, but the very last episode of MapleStory I watched was surprisingly not as painful as the previous ones, so I might try to push onward; in case maybe the show is getting better or maybe it's just the balance of WRYYY that's keeping me sane ^^;

EDIT: I just finished Act I of Jojo. It moved very quickly, TBH, and was surprisingly intense (It had a few comedic moments, but the first arc was a bit more serious than I was expecting, and in terms of violence, given this sub is sourced from the uncut BluRay release, it makes Bleach look like the old daytime Toonami cut of Dragon Ball Z). Now, for Act II (Which is covered by the remaining 17 episodes of season 1)

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

been attempting to download Anmitsu-hime and it's stuck at 95%. ><
click to make it bigger

Exa

Well, it's always the last percentage or such which takes the longest time.

Also, tried to get old school with Dirty Pair. So far, it's fun. :)

Chocofreak13

Dirty Pair IS fun. and i haven't even seen it yet. -w-

i think i may have gone even older school, since i'm back into watching Aishite Night. >w<
click to make it bigger