FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

@choco: Thanks!
Here is another concept of one of the main characters. Game is probably going to be a simple rpg by the use of rpgmaker.
Thanks to this the OS-tan game and my first personal project, Robotic Tears, has been largely placed on the back burner.
Largely because I want to make the OS-tan project game and RT some of my best work but at the current moment I can't produce anything I quite like.
Hopefully this game comes out well because I'll be using rpgmaker assets and whatnot.

Chocofreak13

sounds cool, bro. though the isolation angle has me worried. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 29, 2015, 12:04:10 AM
sounds cool, bro. though the isolation angle has me worried. ;^;
It will work out well in the end, though she does show restraint when Baijan shows up.
They will be inseparable forever! Hopefully...

here is a sketch of one of my FFXIV:ARR characters based off Hime up there.

Chocofreak13

so cute! though i must point out that her head is out of proportion to the rest of her body. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yay! >w<
(TBH, I kinda want to commission some art from you sometime; I'd get cool art, and you'd get something like manga or plushies in exchange -w-)

Chocofreak13

i am totally game for that. :0

(i should start making an amazon wishlist or something...)
click to make it bigger

Bella

She looks cute, Kari!

#justbostonthings

Chocofreak13

is he.....drinking bottled Charleston water!?
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

bonus: no space edition which looks kinda cool http://i.imgur.com/8s9kNF9.png
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

YELLOW DIAMOND IS GALAXY DRAGON

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
click to make it bigger

Bella

Happy one-month belated birthday Stew!

MTS-tan & OS/360-tan and their Soviet mainframe friends, OS/ES & DOS/ES-tan!

I'd like to think this puts me a little closer to achieving mastery of the art of 1970s kitsch. (I also hope to someday perfect 50s and 60s kitsch as well!)

I'm also trying to master the art of dynamic illumination, I feel I could have done better but I'm pleased overall!

Nichi

Cockleshell

*PICKS UP LIQUID BODY OFF OF FLOOR* O MY GOD BELLA WTF (SCREAMING INCESSANTLY) YOU'RE HONESTLY THE NEXT REMBRANDT AT THIS RATE !!!!! (more screaming but muffled in a pillow) HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.