Amiibo Fight Club: Low-Leveled Edition: ShowHide
Rules: 3-stock free-for-all

Fighters w\ starting levels:
- Konata (Lucina - Lv15)
- Hurricane (Ike - Lv15)
- Rockman (Mega Man - Lv13)
- The Dong (Donkey Kong - Lv12)

Round 1: Boxing Ring
- Konata is following in the footsteps of Marth the Legend; using a Hammer to take out her opponents in one shot...but then she hit a bomb, knocking herself out. Not quite there yet -w-;
- The Dong is breathing fire. Insert your own joke here.
- Speaking of, the Dong was the first to be defeated.
- Konata took out the Hurricane. Only Rockman remains; with 2 stock against her 1.
- Rockman isn't doing that much, it seems; like he's not sure what he's doing.
- Konata evened the odds; bringing Rockman down to 1 stock.
- Konata went offscreen to combo Rockman into the blast zone; ending the battle.

Round 2: Temple
- The Dong has the Smash Ball, so he starts to play us the song of his people. It's not very effective
- The Dong then slips up and falls off the stage, because he got a bit careless.
- Konata just grabbed the giant sword and sent Hurricane Ike flying off-stage with it.
- The Dong gets the fricking laser beam; catching both Hurricane and Konata off-guard.
- Rockman is staying out of the way. Not much of a super fighting robot, is he?
- Hurricane Ike was first to be defeated.
- Now Rockman is getting more into the fight.
- Konata got the Smash Ball; catching the Dong with it.
- The Dong surprised Konata with a clap; likely as revenge for the Final Smash.
- Holy fuck; Rockman just knocked out the Dong. He's starting to become more useful.
- Konata is on her last stock, while Rockman has 2 remaining, and for once, I feel he may have the upper hand.
- Rockman took out Lucina; with 2 stock remaining.

Final Round: Luigi's Mansion
- The mansion's getting wrecked, but everyone still has 3 stock.
- Rockman gets the Smash Ball; unleashing the various Mega Men from across the multiverse to join him in taking out Hurricane Ike, while Konata manages to return to the stage.
- The fight has remained fairly even so far
- The Dong is the first to go down; unable to withstand the Hurricane
- Rockman took out the Hurricane, for becoming the (Mega) Man with the Golden Hammer
- Konata just barely took victory, via a well-used Final Smash

Post-battle levels:
Konata: Lv26
Hurricane: Lv22
Rockman: Lv24
The Dong: Lv21

End result:
Rockman has gone from doing nothing to actually putting up a solid fight, while Konata is starting to follow in the footsteps of Marth the Legend. Meanwhile, Hurricane Ike and the Dong aren't quite up to par yet.

Chocofreak13

sounding cool, bro. though i'm surprised that MergaMern leveled up that much with all the inactivity.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

From what I understand, Amiibo level up faster when they lose a battle vs. when they win; which is why Mega Man went from "MegaDerp" to "competent fighter"

Chocofreak13

huh, that's interesting. must make them harder to level at higher ones, though. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, more Amiibo have been added. Here's a rundown of those obtained since the last list I made:

- Sonic (& Knuckles - Because, Knuckles)
- Lucina (Konata - first blue-haired anime character I could think of. Now I want artwork of Konata in cosplay as Lucina -w-)
- Villager (Gardenia - Because "Penti" was already taken)
- Jigglypuff (PinkFloyd - "It's just another hole in the wall, Floyd". Also a nod toward Pink, the Jigglypuff that Marina owned in The Legend of Thunder)
- Silver Mario (MetalMario - Because that was my first thought when I saw him)
- Wario (Za Warudo - "You expected Robin, but it was me! Wario!")

Still waiting on Ness to arrive; he should be in within the coming week.

Goujer (she/her)

I bought two more Amiibos yesterday, both are now at level 50 thanks to Guzzler; now I will have to play against them so they really learn how to play.

Guzzler the Kirby
Daisy the Peach
Shadaw the Sonic

Nichi

How I usually train is to play them myself until they get too strong for me to keep up, and then I turn them loose against the rest of my Amiibo (Mainly, ones around the same level as them), or I continue by doing Team Battle (Me + Lv9 version of [character] vs. [Amiibo])

Just realized I forgot to mention my Sanic, so I added him to the previous post

Goujer (she/her)

I was going to name mine Sanic but one of my friends had one already so I ended up doing Shadaw.

Amiibo's level doesn't really determine their intelligence my Peach defeated my Kirby at level 20. Amiibos learn new things even when at level 50. My friends Amiibos also apparently know how to work together when on a team with ome another, which is a little creepy.

Nichi

Indeed; I think the level mostly has to do with its strength. Also, Mayro and Pichi work together well as a team; they play off each other extremely well, that in order to balance the battle out, I had to have Pichi and Konata swap teams -w-;

Bella

>sits down to play a little Fallout 3 before lunch
>two and a half hours later...

Also, I started Mirror's Edge the other day ... the graphics / art design is so pretty ...

Nichi

@Bella: I really need to get back to that series. I mean, I own all of the main Fallout games, but have never finished any of them -w-;

Chocofreak13

Steve actually purchased Fallout 3 - GotY Edition yesterday on Steam; he already had the regular version, but he had to get the DLC through a shitty now-defunct company that won't refund him or let him reclaim his purchases. and it was only $12 for the whole shebang, instead of $20 for all the DLC again. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 07, 2015, 04:44:10 PM
Steve actually purchased Fallout 3 - GotY Edition yesterday on Steam; he already had the regular version, but he had to get the DLC through a shitty now-defunct company that won't refund him or let him reclaim his purchases. and it was only $12 for the whole shebang, instead of $20 for all the DLC again. :0

That's the version I have. I think I paid about the same last time it was on sale...

Chocofreak13

pretty sure it was on sale this time, which is why he got it. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I bought mine for $20 a few years back. Actual physical discs, which kinda sucks, as I have to have disc 1 in my drive when playing -w-;
(But, makes it convenient to install without waiting 2 weeks for it to download via Steam)