Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

It's an old side-scrolling brawler from Sega; where you play as a centurion who is resurrected by Zeus, to rescue his daughter Athena. Along the way, you collect power-ups that allow you to transform into werewolves and such. It's cheesy, but fun -w-

Chocofreak13

sounds it. also sounds like Herc's Adventures, though that one was 2-and-a-half D.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LOL. I know the title for that one, but I've never played it

So, I had a major scene from Phantasy Star IV spoiled for me, and the bad thing is, I think I'm not that far from it occurring >_>;
(To put it using FF7 terms, remember what happened to Aeris at the end of disc 1? Yeaaaaaaaaaaah...thanks, unmarked spoilers :\ )

Chocofreak13

bah, that sucks balls. hope it didn't ruin the game overall for you. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I should be fine, since I don't know anything beyond that part of the story; hopefully it still has some good twists and such that won't be spoiled for me >_>;

Chocofreak13

that's good. :0

my friends, who among you has Steam on either linux or mac?

because now you too can don't starve with me.

TOGETHER.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I have steam, but not don't starve :P

been playing Civilization Beyond Earth lately a lot with friends.

Nichi

@Kari: I'm likely going to buy that soon, since my tax return came in -w-

Chocofreak13

@pent: COME
JOIN US ON THE ISLAND
JUST MAKE SURE TO HAVE SKYPE HANDY
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think I'll pick it up when I get paid this weekend. I know it was on sale on Steam for Presidents Day, but I missed out with the whole "paycheck not showing up" thing :\

Chocofreak13

damn. tbh the price still isn't THAT bad, but it sucks balls you missed the sale due to BS. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :\
(Probably going to delay buying it, since I did just buy an ME-tan figurine >w>; )

Chocofreak13

kk. i think i should get back into the mindset of playing alone. :\
click to make it bigger