Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

at least you didn't pay. but if you have any coins left and decide to get any more games, i'd look for reviews first. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I know there will be at least one more game I can get; as I reached Platinum Status for how many games I registered in the past year (With leftover codes I obtained when I was at Gamestop; which helped me to Platinum last year)

Chocofreak13

haha, niiice. way to recycle, bro.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I heard there was a Majora's Mask puzzle.

Of course I never buy enough games to make any kind of rewards program worthwhile.

Nichi

There was, but that sold out as quickly as the Majora's Mask bag.

Also, I admit most of the time with Club Nintendo, part of how I reached Platinum in the past was either due to obtaining a new console or, in the case of the past 2 years, scooping up codes from used games when I was still at Gamestop -w-;

Chocofreak13

all the good stuff tends to sell out quick on those types of things. i hope at least the other game(s) were/are good. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

They actually had a lot of really good downloadable titles...although a lot of them I already had in one form or another (Paper Mario, EarthBound, StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge, etc.)

Chocofreak13

at the very least, you basically got the points for free, so there's really no loss either way.

pretty cool that they have Earthbound there, though. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True :3

So, Phantasy Star IV. I'm not too far in yet, but TBH, it's amazing; more than worth the $25 I paid for it -w-

Chocofreak13

niiiiice. ^^

not a video game, but we played a tabletop yesterday that my brother helped create (i think he was a reviewer and a playtester) called Reality A. i'm playing an Altered (someone who, after the cataclysmic incident that gave everyone on earth with powers their powers, has animal features; mine is a Raven) Mage named Iryna (she's 26, but 4' 9", so she looks like a little kid), while the others in the group are Lopt (i think that's her name? Colleen's character, she's a Dreamer, i'm not quite sure on what that is), Nate's character (human Mage, can't remember the name), and Milo (Steve's famous dimension-hopping jester character; just like in every game where it's possible, he's a Psionic). so far we've gotten our powers, ended up in the town we were actually playing in, were framed for defacing a church, took out a bus load of
Bright and Shinys (i put the majority of them to sleep, but not before one got hit a few times and another had his hair lit on fire), punched a priest, and then met up with other people who are also animals (cause appearantly they're being hunted? oh joy). twas interesting.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cool :3

So, basically your character is an...

Chocofreak13

a bit, yeah. only much more

(cept' she's a Tsundere~)
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Nice. I teamed up with my bro-in-law to beat the original arcade version a few years ago -w-

Chocofreak13

lulz. what's it about, guys?

also, i'm considering getting Starbound or asking for it for my birthday. Steve has it and while at first it only looked mildly interesting, it's grown on me and i'd like to play it. :3
click to make it bigger