Stupid Questions With STUPIDER answers

Started by NejinOniwa, February 11, 2007, 02:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

the creature would be allergic to anything similar to sunlight :) and more nerdy than me.

How can you defeat Murphy's law?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NewYinzer

Two words: Opposite day. On opposite day it means that anything that can go right, will go right. And hamsters eat people, just so yinz know.

Next Question:
How does one defeat a cave cricket, combat android, and a vampire without using a towel?

Exa

With chargin teh lazer! Laser is not difficult, ze!

What happens if Windows, Linux and Mac merge to one OS?

Kami-Tux

M$ would sue to get its Wintdows-tans back, Apple would sue to get its catgirls back and a new OS-tan, which is entirely GPLed comes to life (but is nearly killed by a disgruntled OS/2-tan).

why is abbreviation such a long word?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

zjhentohlauedy

maybe abbreviations wasn't invented yet when they first made it, if abbreviations were made before the word then it would have turned out into abrev. ;026

why does fart ignite?
My my, aren't you lovely~

NewYinzer

Scientific Explanation: Because it is comprised of methane, a gas which easily ignites due to its chemical composition.
Stupid Explanation: A wizard did it!

Next Question:
What would you do with an old Soviet submarine?

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Russian Reversal"In Soviet Russia, submarine does YOU!!!

Is it legal to be anti-illegal?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

Only on opposite days.

where do the deleted characters in a word processor go to?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NewYinzer

They're recycled as firewood in another dimension.

Next Question:
If you put a torch in the boot, will it catch fire?

zjhentohlauedy

it can never catch fire, its got no hands!

when you drop or discard an item in a game it suddenly disappears, so who picks it up?

Exa

The God of Black Holes, of course! He devours everything which is dropped/discarded earlier!

What happens if you shoot Diablo with a Kamehameha , a Master Spark, a Starlight Breaker and a Dragon Slave at the same time?

NejinOniwa

He will die. But then what's left of him with materialize into the respective masters of the techniques you attacked him with, and HUNT YE DOWN. So  you'll end up having some overpowered, godmodding idiots with pwnage skill after you. Thus you will most likely die, unless you have mastered the ultimate technique of Extreme Sarcasm, Grue Summon. Then you will summon a Grue and it will eat them. Just hope it takes long enough for it to do so so that you can get away from the certain death that is the Grue yourself...

The God of Black Holes will surely come and smite us all someday, but what will be the mainstay of his leftovers army?

zjhentohlauedy

Reduced, Reused and Recycled golems. mainly CAPTAIN PLANETS!!! ;047

why did the older generation superheroes(batman, superman, etc) wear tights?

Kami-Tux

Because they have the body for it :)

why is there no catfood with mouse flavour?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

Because the cat-food-makers don't want their customers to be EATEN because of their housecat's newly found predator-ism. That, or because that they just find it too disgusting.

What kind of atoms are OS-Tans built of, anyways? (Can't just be carbon, now can it?)