Where can I get one?

Started by Arvk, February 08, 2007, 01:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

There is no pig in it anymore.... he escaped.  Now it tastes like blasphemer.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Myrdin

People actually taste quite a bit like pork.
So I'm told.

CaptBrenden

NejinOniwa

The ones i've tried are more like chicken, to be sure. Then again, all kinds of non-identified meat tastes like chicken. Unless it is beef.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Q4(V)

HA u may have kill me but i can respawn HA

and now to run like hell and hide ... in a hole tht the best place too hide ... hhhmm noooo somewhere better i think where ur never find .. let do this all over again but thi stime u wouldn't find me

*steal 3.1sama*

*run like hell*

*hide in a place where not will find me*

Quote from: "Myrdin"People actually taste quite a bit like pork.
So I'm told.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"The ones i've tried are more like chicken, to be sure. Then again, all kinds of non-identified meat tastes like chicken. Unless it is beef.

well I said it more like squirrel or lamb, but it nomally depends on wht they eat before there cook and wht u cook them with. ;006

wht, whttt!!

CaptBrenden

its a good thing Ive given 3.1sama a tracking becon... just in case.  As long as he holds 3.1sama I can find him!

*tracks Q4 down,  retrives the beloved 3.1sama, skins Q4 and makes a creepy skin suit out of him and makes a house of his bones.*  Next time you respawn remember not to drag the goddess with you if you want to escape!

Myrdin

Quote...and makes a house of his bones
That would be an awfully tiny house. Wouldn't you rather make a unicycle out of the bones?

CaptBrenden

well.. its not just his bones. I have alot of bones left over from blasphemers.

Q4(V)

*respawn*

hhhmmm I this mean war

*remove all tracking devices on 3.1 and make sure it her*

*steal 3.1sama*

*take 3.1sama to safe house place a bomb around the build building make trap get snipers, dogs, killer robots, motion detachers cameras with gun and laser, secularity system+man, two flack 3.1sama model tht bomb up and 3 secret weapons *

*put 3.1sama on sit*
wait here plz

*make a big sign saying she here Capt and ur goin to die here if u come*

tht will make him come.... now wait

*start playing tic tac toe with 3.1sama*

CaptBrenden

Humm... storm the building with a legion of space marines and support equipment?  or simply wait for 3.1sama to use the skills I thought her to use in case of emergancy from the inside...?  Ill wait.

*waits while 3.1sama lures Q4 into a false sence of security, drugs him, and while he is out cold disables the security grid and leaves to return to her bodyguard.  The captain then orders his fleet to destory the site from orbit.*

Sit back and watch the show mistress, there is gonna be fireworks!