MMD software and OSTans

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, February 05, 2014, 11:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

As many of you may know, MMD or Miku Miku Dance is a simple 3D animation program developed to join 3D models of Vocaloids, add a soundtrack, add a background and mix it, in order to create even very complex 3D anime and cartoons.

We discussed in various threads of 3D animations starring our beloved OStans.

http://www.geocities.jp/higuchuu4/index_e.htm

Now my question is:

I searched from time to time into internet with google, and I found various good free vocaloid models that can be used with the software.... But WHERE are artists creating 3D Miku Miku Dance models of OSTans???

Do you know sites hosting OSTANs models?

And I also wonder if it should be here on OSTans Collection a gallery section for OSTan models and resources to find it on Internet in order to allòw any artist to find quiclky the required 3D models and be free to create anime with it.

(This will be good for the revive project too)
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Raffaele the Amigan

AH OK! Forget it!

Now I see that there is an entire thread in evidence from the Forum, where I can found the MMD Models, and was just at second place....

I am embarassed... EHEHEH!  ;D
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

DustiiWolf

Where is this thread? I found a Claudia tan, and thought i'd share...
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: DustiiWolf on February 06, 2014, 02:25:53 PM
Where is this thread? I found a Claudia tan, and thought i'd share...

It is the second of the first three in evidence...
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Chocofreak13

talk to pit about adding the Claudia model. she's barely on, but i sent her the links for all the ones i dug up so she could add them to the now-defunct Downloads section. pretty nice that we get to add the Claudia model to the collection since she was added to the roster after i made the post, and i believe i searched for her at one point and couldn't find her. thanks Dustii. -w-
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 08, 2014, 01:24:22 AM
talk to pit about adding the Claudia model. she's barely on, but i sent her the links for all the ones i dug up so she could add them to the now-defunct Downloads section. pretty nice that we get to add the Claudia model to the collection since she was added to the roster after i made the post, and i believe i searched for her at one point and couldn't find her. thanks Dustii. -w-

FYI its not THE Claudia model, but a fan made one from someone on DA. I wish I could find the real model. It'd be alot better -_-"

Chocofreak13

still something. also, that was crafted by pros and i doubt it will ever get an official release, unless they sell it.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 08, 2014, 12:57:48 PM
still something. also, that was crafted by pros and i doubt it will ever get an official release, unless they sell it.

it was actually released as part of a Kinect for Windows, Special Edition bundle, at comiket 2011, which included MMD w/ Kinect Support and both the Nanami and Claudia models by Masataka P bundled. But no one seems to of uploaded them anywhere oddly.

Chocofreak13

that's strange, typically stuff like that gets leaked pretty easily. maybe it's because it's OS-tan and thus not as popular as we'd like it to be. :\
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 08, 2014, 06:58:34 PM
that's strange, typically stuff like that gets leaked pretty easily. maybe it's because it's OS-tan and thus not as popular as we'd like it to be. :\

True... true...