Hot Button Topics (religion, politics, sports)

Started by Simonorged, January 23, 2013, 10:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustiiWolf

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/01/31/tomodachi-collection-new-life-is-coming-to-the-west/

*pissed* (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ /(ıbınןuodoɹǝɥ /)

Here i am happy about the news and this idiot shows up in the comments.

Official -tans are my bat signal.

Nichi

I tend to ignore comments sections of most things 99.9% of the time, as usually it's full of idiots.

It's like the time my sister posted something on her FB about not forcing your beliefs on others and to respect those who are different from you;  mom's side of the family had their blood brought to a boil by the line "being an atheist is ok", as they had to go into a super-long spill on how being anything other than a Christian is "wrong and immoral" >_>;;

NejinOniwa

I'd like to speak to them once in the guise of a christ-hating heathen just to see what happens.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

this is one of the many reasons that I would never come to visit you. because they'd kill me for the little star hanging around my neck.

also, super-late to the party, but I posted a comment on the article.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True. I wish someone would come visit me, though, even though most likely it'd end badly ;___;

Chocofreak13

I'm sorry. I'd just be afraid I'd die.

think of it this way: you, possibly dustii, my friend arty, my brother eventually, EVERYBODY wants to move to New Hampshire! COME ONE, COME ALL TO PARADISE~!
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 28, 2014, 12:15:16 AM
guys, for once I actually have something POSITIVE to post here.

http://wildhunt.org/2014/01/wicca-in-the-cultural-spotlight.html

thoughts, feelings? and I know we've asked this before (but I forgot), but, what religion do you practice (if you don't mind me asking)?

I'm pro-religious-diversity, so articles like that are heartening to read. As for my thoughts on the matter, as long as you accept people with different belief systems, I'll accept you. -w-;

As for my belief system I'm still aggressively agnostic and too lazy to actually practice a religion, lol.

Chocofreak13

good to hear, but then, I expected no less from you, bells. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

So, guys. When does world war 3 start, and who fires the first shot?

DustiiWolf

Quote from: NejinOniwa on February 06, 2014, 02:49:57 PM
So, guys. When does world war 3 start, and who fires the first shot?

• In a galaxy far away, years from now.
• Han

NejinOniwa

DustiiWolf

Quote from: NejinOniwa on February 06, 2014, 03:52:28 PM
pacifist pls go

sorry I couldn't resist when you ask who fires the first shot.

seriously though I hope we avoid WWIII... I'd likely not survive such a thing if it hit stateside....

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

stewartsage

Those are the general precepts of LeVayan Satanism, what of them?  It's the leading school of atheistic Satanism, or at least it was, but it's only one branch of the greater concept.

Chocofreak13

my brother was a satanist at one point and that was basically what it entailed. anyone who claims to "worship satan" or whatever is a poser and deserves the ass-kicking they get.

@nej: i am well aware that the US is going to instigate WWIII and i have accepted this fact. as for when, i have no idea and prefer not to speculate.
click to make it bigger