Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

LeaflameSD

I'm such a showoff, but fuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~



First track, Sirus by Eir Aoi.

Nichi

Niiice :3

I'm about to watch new AT4W

Chocofreak13 she/they

@leaf: ooooooooooooo, noice!!! I don't watch it, but I always admire swag like that. like when I got the Re:Dial CD. :0000

some murder show. and I have the song I posted in RPT Goes Wild! stuck in my head.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner, Warren Zevon

Chocofreak13 she/they

noice.

"Just Your Eyes" - she (off the album Orion)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished Sealab. First 2 seasons were hilarious, last 2 were crap

stewartsage

For My Next Trick I'll Need A Volunteer, Warren Zevon

"I can saw a woman in two, but you won't want to look in the box when I'm through...."

Chocofreak13 she/they

I remember that song!

Unusual Suspects. I also have "Black Sheep" by The Clash at Demonhead stuck in my head.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World on commercials. it's good, but I like the comics better.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Indeed. I give them credit for not trying to force it to be a multi-part movie series, like everything seems to do these days. As it stands, very fun movie :3

Was listening to the Spaceballs theme song on my way home xD

Chocofreak13 she/they

"Transcend Stars!" - Creepy Sots (feat. Hatsune Miku) - Circle You, Circle You!
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Soon to be the Midnight of Atop the Fourth Wall Live.

Chocofreak13 she/they

some murder show. I've had "At The Library" by Green Day stuck in my head all day.
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

"Particle Snow" - LV. 4 feat Hatsune  Miku - Visions of Detune
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bad Party, Beelzebubba, Dead Milkman