Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted: it's garbage tea. like, literally tea made of garbage.

I wish that no matter where I was, I always had the ideal snack.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Granted, but it's the ideal snack for a cat. Have fun with that mouse!

I wish Microsoft would hire Johnny Ives for a new Design team.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, but by some coincidence it's Johnny Ives from Decatur, IL. so all their new designs suck.

I wish Seinfeld would revive for a season.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Granted, but it has an alternative cast.

I wish this topic would die.

DustiiWolf

#1669
Quote from: LeaflameSD on January 21, 2014, 01:21:14 AM
Granted, but it has an alternative cast.

I wish this topic would die.

Granted! But another topic with a similar title picks up where this one left off!

I wish you all liked Windows 8*

*DISCLAIMER: I mean no harm with this wish nor mean it seriously. No offense is intended.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

NejinOniwa

Granted! But MICROSOFT DOESN'T, and it now has a predicted lifetime of 9 months - with no long-term support - while they churn out their next OS at absolute maximum speed.


I wish for BLANDA UPP.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

Granted, but none of the girls want anything to do with you, so you have to BLANDA UPP alone. thus, to fulfill this requirement, you become a chimera.

I wish I had all the powers of the Pork Wizard.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, but they instead give you the powers of Wizpig by misunderstanding -w-;;

I wish I had a PO Box again

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, but you have to share it with a porn company.

I wish I had unlimited supplies of silk brocade.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Granted, it's all invisible. I wish I had a plane ticket to Arizona
Simon was here :P

Nichi

Granted, but the plane is missing its wings; leaving it to have to drive down the highway very slowly as a bizarre-looking bus

I wish I had a cup of coffee

LeaflameSD

Alright then, but just so you know, it will never fucking cool down.

I wish I could wear it better.

Simonorged

Too bad 'it' is a chastity belt
I wish there was a way that my dreams could come true.
Simon was here :P

Pitkin

Granted, your nightmares are now all realised and an integral part of your everyday life.

I wish I were truly and utterly miserable.

Nichi

Granted, but a bunny appears

I wish I had a pet dragon