Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

the weather report on the news.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

Tokyo Active NEETS - Touhou Bakuon Jazz 5


Chocofreak13 she/they

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS BUT POST LINKS TO IT

BY THE WAY I'M WATCHING SVU
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just watched the first ep of Sealab 2021. I made a good choice downloading this; it feels like the predecessor to Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged -w-

Chocofreak13 she/they

Lotus Land Story - Homestuck Vol. 5

also, you will love Sealab. I personally guarantee that.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Loading new Cinema Snob. There's another ET porn -w-;

Chocofreak13 she/they

oh god, another one?

My Dirty Little Secret. (no, this is not a porno.)

Earlier: D.W. Griffith's "The Birth of a Nation"
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Somehow, I feel this new ET porn spoof is all my fault" - Brad Jones, via Twitter

Nothing on at the moment, but was watching moar Sealab earlier

Chocofreak13 she/they

great, now the sealab theme is stuck in my head. xD;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LOL xD

Just watching some KLK at the moment

Chocofreak13 she/they

dad is talking, sort of listening.

also have "Tokyo Nights" by she paused.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

ARMA 2 Invasion 1944 - Tip of the Spear

Chocofreak13 she/they

SVU and I have the EP version of "Imaginary" stuck in my head.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Fire on the Mountain, OCMS

Chocofreak13 she/they

"And Forever..." - Robbie Danzie & Takao Naoki - RESPECT (Big O Op/Ed OST)
click to make it bigger