Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Wow.
Wow. Such based game
>AMUMU SUPPORT
>WARWICK FUCKING WARWICK
>Dfg Elise jungle
>RABADONS SHYVANA

Gambit just took their big russian dicks and stuck them all up the metagame's asshole at the same time. NA cried, "pls no". And Gambit smiled, and said: "да."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 21, 2013, 03:20:35 PM
Wow.
Wow. Such based game
>AMUMU SUPPORT
>WARWICK FUCKING WARWICK
>Dfg Elise jungle
>RABADONS SHYVANA

Gambit just took their big russian dicks and stuck them all up the metagame's asshole at the same time. NA cried, "pls no". And Gambit smiled, and said: "да."

http://eyosongive.us/azubuslayers.html

stewartsage

For the first time in recorded human history, I got exactly what I wanted from a crate.  Strange Festive Black Box.  I'm sorry for everything I've ever said about you Robin, Gaben, and co.

Nichi

Cool. I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 while it was available for free -w-
(Wanted to get Skyrim while it was on sale for $8, but I didn't have enough :\ )

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 26, 2013, 09:50:43 AM
For the first time in recorded human history, I got exactly what I wanted from a crate.  Strange Festive Black Box.  I'm sorry for everything I've ever said about you Robin, Gaben, and co.

I want a Festive weapon. ;___;

But i don't know if i want to spend $2.50 for it. : |

stewartsage

Do you just want me to trade to get you one?  They usually only cost a few ref maybe.

Nichi

Interesting useless knowledge: PS3 looks better over composite video than Xbox 360. PS3's image is still sharp even on this 10+ year old CRT I have on my desk, while my 360 is a bit fuzzy (Which makes playing anything aside from Scott Pilgrim, Banjo-Kazooie, or original Xbox games, a challenge)

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 27, 2013, 09:06:54 AM
Do you just want me to trade to get you one?  They usually only cost a few ref maybe.

Ooh, sure!

LeaflameSD

Been playing alot of Moemon Emerald lately.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Nichi

My PlayStation games: ShowHide
PS1:
- Bust-A-Move '99
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Crash Bandicoot
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Digimon World 3
- Final Fantasy Chronicles (FF4, Chrono Trigger)
- Final Fantasy Anthology (FF5, FF6)
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
- Mega Man Legends
- Mega Man X4
- Misadventures of Tron Bonne
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
- Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
- Thousand Arms
- Tobal No. 1

PS2:
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash TwinSanity
- Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- GrimGrimoire
- .hack//Infection
- .hack//Mutation
- .hack//Outbreak
- .hack//Quarantine
- Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Katamari Demacy
- Legend of Kay
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- Metal Slug 4 & 5
- Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga I
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
- Silent Hill 2
- Silent Hill 3
- Silent Hill 4: The Room
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
- Super Bust-A-Move
- Star Wars Racer: Revenge
- Stretch Panic

PS3:
- 3D Dot Game Heroes
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
- Disgaea 4: A Promice Unforgotten
- Eternal Sonata
- Hyperdimension Neptunia
- Hyperdimension Neptinua Mk2
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (Collector's Edition)
- Persona 4 Arena
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

PSP:
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
- Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- Persona
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin
- Persona 3 Portable

There's also some games I have downloaded from PSN, but I can't remember all of them off the top of my head. There also might be a handful of PS1 games I'm forgetting about (Disc only games that are floating around somewhere, as well as ancient demo discs)

NejinOniwa

okay.jpg
I guess I'll have to pipe in.

EDIT:
>dat 21gb download
MY LITTLE SHIGGY CAN'T BE THIS DIGGY
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Because I've played around with some Mario 64 ROM hacks, I decided to share my experience with two of them here; one of which I did mention in the past:

- Kaizo Mario 64
This is the the N64-based sequel to the infamously hard Kaizo Mario World ROM hack; which is known for it's downright insane level layouts with plenty of traps to keep you on your toes. This recreates the feel of that in a 3D world; just getting into the castle at the start of the game is a puzzle in and of itself, and it only gets harder from there. It's a pain, and will result in you abusing your emulator's save state feature to make it through some of the crazier moments (The Bowser levels, for instance), but successfully obtaining a star after a long struggle is quite satisfying. The only real flaw is more just a flaw of Super Mario 64 as a whole; the camera control is a bit awkward, which worked fine for the most part in the original game but can make an already difficult segment in this even harder. All in all, I'd suggest checking it out if you want a challenge.

- Super Mario: Star Road
This is one of the most elaborate N64 ROM hacks I've ever encountered; the hub world is completely redesigned, the game has all-new levels with new challenges to complete, and it even has some new music as well, mostly SM64-style renditions of music from other games (For instance, the file select screen uses a level theme from Super Mario Galaxy). The levels in this game are very large and elaborate; rivaling the first 2 Banjo-Kazooie games in scope, which makes for a great game. The only real fault I have, much like Kaizo Mario 64, stems from the way the camera controls were designed in the original Super Mario 64; while it worked well for how the levels in SM64 were designed, it was obviously not designed with levels as big and elaborate as this in mind; even with use of the required Gameshark codes to change the camera orientation, it's still very rough in certain levels. Still, it's a very ambitious project that's only held back by the limitations of the game they used as a base; it's worth a look if only to see how much attention to detail they gave this and for being probably the closest we'll ever get to Super Mario 64 II.

Krizonar

I got invited to ESO as well.
Ignored it cuz they keep spamming invites on me even though I am a Mac tester and only windows testing is open atm lol

Besides, couldn't hear them anyway over Ascred4 open pirate world.

stewartsage

Just walked back up to Crazy Taxi for the first time in like eight months and S ranked right off the bat.