Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

stewartsage

Night Guard, Stan Rogers

Nichi

Nothing at the moment

Stuck in head:
Gotta Get A Gift For Splinter -- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: We Wish You A Turtles Christmas" soundtrack
(Thanks, Lupa -w-; )


Chocofreak13 she/they

STOP CLAMOURING FOR ATTENTION KID

svu is on commercial.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

#3784

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Down Among the Dead Men

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" - Homestuck Vol. 5
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just watched Space Dandy. So far, I like it -w-

Earlier, AVGN's review of ROB the Robot. TBH I felt that review was really weak; I'm glad that after it, he started to go back to his roots and do straight-up reviews without all the cheesy special effects

Chocofreak13 she/they

leave the cheesy special effects to the movies you review. -w-

just computer fans. might stay up for Space Dandy tonight, but i am so dead tired i'm worried i'm gonna fall asleep in my pizza, so i might skip it and watch tomorrow. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The Cinema Snob's review of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Amusingly enough, my sister and I tried to watch that movie a few years ago, only to abandon it after 15 minutes or so because it was just too stupid -w-;

LeaflameSD

The OP of Haruhi makes me wanna cry ;u;

stewartsage