Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

NejinOniwa

Why does it have the Kalmar Union flag as an emblem? Dis HarvardA is intriguing.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

TOGETHER, WE CAN BE JUSTICE
</at4w>

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Soon, gifts will arrive to you via mail delivery bug-girl


New from Aperture: Portal-Aid drink mix

Chocofreak13 she/they

that's cute.

but I can't help but think that's really windshield washer fluid and Metamucil.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Looks like blue and orange sports drinks to me

Chocofreak13 she/they

I got you a drink!
Oh boy, what flavour?
BLUE FLAVOUR.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LadyJackthePirate

Another long one from me. To start off, some for Choco:








And now something for everybody!






Korean version of Western folk stories — Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Swan Lake, Little Red Riding Hood.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi



Nichi

#9462
@Leaf: I must see if a YouTube video for that exists xD
*has mental image of Eva theme with all lyrics replaced with Snoop Dogg saying "smoke weed everyday"*

EDIT: I found it. I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying xDD

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on December 18, 2013, 01:54:59 AM
@Leaf: I must see if a YouTube video for that exists xD
*has mental image of Eva theme with all lyrics replaced with Snoop Dogg saying "smoke weed everyday"*

EDIT: I found it. I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying xDD
You mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJom-j_uXhY
The video looks awesome, but the actual mashup sucks ass.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 17, 2013, 11:15:02 PM
This drink tastes purple!

IT TASTED PURPLE THE WHOLE TIME




Its Christmas tiiiiiimmmeeeee