Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 11, 2013, 01:02:01 AM
I wasn't asking what it was
I was saying that in response to you saying it at all, given the HOMOLUST CHALLENGE GENERATOR that we here at OSC all know and love.

i mean, dude, I started a thread called IS YOUR BODY READY 2 years ago. :\

oh. I was unaware of this. ...dont I look silly
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Long Live the Queen, a game about a cute princess leading up to her coronation as Queen?

NO

JUST A SADISTIC PRINCESS DEATH SIMULATOR.

"Nintendo Hard: Unless you're using a walkthrough, Elodie will die. Repeatedly." -TVTropes

Chocofreak13

what system is this for :000
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Windows. Just downloaded it. EXPECTANT AS FAWK
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

wait
wait
wait

are you srs
dis is windoges

IS IT FREE
click to make it bigger

Nichi

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 12, 2013, 06:24:00 PM
wait
wait
wait

are you srs
dis is windoges

IS IT FREE

$10 when I looked it up, unless there's somewhere else to get it.

NejinOniwa

There's always somewhere, my friend. :)

Cleared it! Not 100% of course, but I went for the SUPAR MAGICAL WARRIOR route and chopped heads like a boss. Because politics is for pussies.

Long live the queen!

Chocofreak13

mashtur ;^;

share with your minion your torrent links ;^;

please, lest your helper starve ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Nej: Pass my way, as well? :3

NejinOniwa

Now, now, fellows. Do me at least the courtesy of looking for yourselves, first. It is literally the first thing you find if you just search for Long Live The Queen @tpb.

DustiiWolf

Built a snowman in ACNL and drafted some Miiverse posts. The snowman looks a bit like Wario....

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 12, 2013, 06:24:00 PM
are you srs
dis is windoges

Well, if I'm playing it, that's obviously not all. It's for Mac as well as windows and Linux.

If you're a Pirate everything's free, but even after a small amount of gameplay, this game was so entertaining that I bought it on Steam after pirating it.

On my playthrough I was a nice, social Queen who shunned the dangerous magics that her mother supposedly dies to. I lower taxes using my economic knowledge and do all sorts of nice things and am beloved by my people. Unfortunately by the end of the story I was forced to make a deal with a foreign nation due to my weak military and my father ends up dead. At least the epilogue states my Queen had a long happy life and was a very popular and just ruler?
I bet I can replay it and save my father...

If you want some interesting things, it's possible to be a lesbian in this game and marry a woman. There are also two dukes that are implied to be a gay couple.

NejinOniwa

I honestly found it entertaining, but not much more; I'd maybe warrant a purchase if it was a bit longer, but only 40 turns - that set limit as well - is a bit lackluster for me since I've grown used to the vastly deeper gameplay of Sengoku Rance, where every turn is considerably much longer and richer in character interaction, and even short games usually go over 80 turns. Don't think I'll be taking any more playthroughs on it, in all honesty.

Also, Rance is a LOT more hilarious to play, if only for the absurd shit the guy pulls all the time. Crazy gai, dat one.