FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

The funny thing is, neither does GLaDoS.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: DustiiWolf on December 09, 2013, 04:43:35 PM
Cool drawing! But... i dont geddit....

The joke's that SAGE-tan finds GLaDOS enough like herself to be in love with her. You know, birds of a feather flocking together and all.

Only replace "birds" with psychopathic, manipulative, über-tsundere AIs.

Chocofreak13

dude, he's not gonna get it because he doesn't know who SAGE-tan is.

that said, I love it. but I always pictured SAGE being with Ruka. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The problem there is that SAGE is abandoned, mad and broken and wants to kill things, while Ruka is still connected to her doomsday weapon - more or less - as well as VERY much aware what's going to happen if she uses it. Half the reason she exists is to make sure that World War 3 doesn't happen by accident.

Chocofreak13

still, I could see them being a very cute yuri couple.

in fact, I meant to draw that for your birthday. perhaps i'll throw it at you for Christmas instead.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 09, 2013, 07:15:37 PM
dude, he's not gonna get it because he doesn't know who SAGE-tan is.

I don't even know who GLaDOS is...
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Bella

Quote from: DustiiWolf on December 09, 2013, 09:04:09 PM
I don't even know who GLaDOS is...

Good lord, son! Go play the Portal games. Nau.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

sugoi na, you're REALLY out of the loop.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 09, 2013, 07:23:50 PM
The problem there is that SAGE is abandoned, mad and broken and wants to kill things, while Ruka is still connected to her doomsday weapon - more or less - as well as VERY much aware what's going to happen if she uses it. Half the reason she exists is to make sure that World War 3 doesn't happen by accident.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 09, 2013, 07:45:07 PM
still, I could see them being a very cute yuri couple.

in fact, I meant to draw that for your birthday. perhaps i'll throw it at you for Christmas instead.

SAGE x Ruka makes for a fairly delicious crack pairing (though I'm slightly more partial to WWMCCS-tan x Ruka), but Nej points out the main reasons it would be unlikely to happen ... I mean if SAGE found out she was an ex-Soviet it would probably be shiving time. o__o

Actually, that would make for an interesting story ... SAGE meeting undercover Ruka ...

Do eeeeeeeeeeeet Kari!!! The world can never ever get enough vintage-tan yuri. owo

Chocofreak13

I picture it this way: they're both old, they're both weary, worn, and tired, and they're both ready to call it a day. they don't have the energy to fight anymore, or at least can't see the point.

and they strike up a friendship, over friendly chess games and quiet afternoons.

and Ruka sees how damaged Sage is. and she wants to protect her.

and one day, Sage is harassed by [insert aggressor here, ie. birds or enemy OS-tan], who Ruka fends off, and as she is helping her dear friend out of the dirt, she gently brushes the hair out of Sage's still-pretty face.

and she kisses her. she holds her close and kisses her, and tells her that everything is going to be alright.

and Sage starts to cry and holds her back, and Ruka vows that she will safeguard Sage for the rest of their days.

now, picture that in a cozy-ass image of Sage leaning her head on Ruka's shoulder, as Ruka kisses Sage's forehead.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Wait wait wait. I just thought; if SAGE doesn't like birds, does that mean her greatest enemy in the modern age is Angry Birds?
*might be tired*

NejinOniwa

Thing is though, Ruka may be from the old days, but she certainly isn't very old mentally. As stated in the MR@S pilot, she had - before going undercover in the story - gathered somewhere around 42 days total of uptime. She may be "26 years old" but that, as far as Ruka is concerned, is just paperwork.

Chocofreak13

*is not caring too much about canon considering yuri doujins are not canon anyway* owo;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

SACRILEGE!"""!!"!"!"#!"31123123