Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

rain drips on the gutters outside and Loly's fan.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished new AT4W

LeaflameSD

My Name is Skrillex the album

Chocofreak13 she/they

Bob's Furniture commercial.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished Lupa's review of season 7 of Charmed

In-between, random episodes of Ashens -w-

Chocofreak13 she/they

SVU. on commercials, Tales of Earthsea.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm Not Ok -- My Chemical Romance

Very fitting song; given how it opened up my "quest for interwebs" today -w-;

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD


Chocofreak13 she/they

"Yume Sekai (Dream World)" - Tomatsu Haruka
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Quote from: LeaflameSD on December 13, 2013, 01:39:35 AM
6c
I am such a retard, lol.
I thought this was the Temperature thread, this is what happens when I use the computer at 7 in the morning.

NejinOniwa

Hey, I'm drunk AND sleep-deprived. You could be worse off.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

idle noises and conversation.
click to make it bigger

Nichi