FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

well, they don't alternate, really, they're arranged into a pattern.

but maybe you could make them darker? or is that colour significant?
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I believe the teal-blue color is representative of a color windows 8 uses often, though I of course have no experience of the exact color it would use.

And yes, I suppose they're not exactly alternating as there are two blacks between the teal-blues.

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Krizonar on November 28, 2013, 09:06:23 PM
I believe the teal-blue color is representative of a color windows 8 uses often, though I of course have no experience of the exact color it would use.

And yes, I suppose they're not exactly alternating as there are two blacks between the teal-blues.

Exactly. I figured a pattern would be decent.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 28, 2013, 08:59:53 PM
well, they don't alternate, really, they're arranged into a pattern.

but maybe you could make them darker? or is that colour significant?

Good idea. A darker variant could work. I still Wonder if it would look good though. Perhaps the whole skirt should be a (darker) teal blue?
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

if you're worried about it looking too dark, lighten the dark parts for a more unified look. :\
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 29, 2013, 03:40:33 PM
if you're worried about it looking too dark, lighten the dark parts for a more unified look. :\

I actually was worried about parts being too light. Im conflicted between making the outfit stand out and use more color, and having the outfit be more matching and elegant.

Anyways, here is Metra design v2:

Chocofreak13

I like this one a lot better, it's really cute. but I must say, she has kind of a bad case of derp face going on. xD;;;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 29, 2013, 06:18:10 PM
I like this one a lot better, it's really cute. but I must say, she has kind of a bad case of derp face going on. xD;;;

Im by no means the worlds best artist, and i changed my mind on facial features in the middle of drawing, thus the face.

Chocofreak13

it's funny, go with it. xD;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

I came up with an idea for Security Essentials-tan / Defender-tan

EDIT:

A woman in a white lab coat, with a stethoscope, thin framed glasses, an id badge with bricks and a magnetic strip, a defender icon hairpin, and a serious demeanor.

Chocofreak13

might be a good stand-in for MS's built in security system. just don't make her blonde, she'd look too close to McAfee-tan.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 07, 2013, 11:03:55 AM
might be a good stand-in for MS's built in security system. just don't make her blonde, she'd look too close to McAfee-tan.

I figured on doing black hair

Chocofreak13

I could see that. any thoughts on eye colour or are you gonna make them little windows logos again?
click to make it bigger

Bella

SAGE-tan has finally found That Special Someone~

Nichi

DustiiWolf

Cool drawing! But... i dont geddit....