Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

SUPERHOT

Why you little.... >:s

LeaflameSD

Nichi

@Leaf: I nearly bought that game years ago. I guess if I find it cheap, it might be worth picking up if it's at least decent

Bella

Quote from: LeaflameSD on October 05, 2013, 12:35:55 PM
Quote from: Bella on October 05, 2013, 12:19:27 PM
SUPERHOT

Why you little.... >:s
lelwhat

It's an fps browser game (although it's just a demo at this point), basically it's catch is that time only moves if your player is moving. It's fun but frustrating. ><

Chocofreak13

sounds interesting. :0

@leaf: it's anime, thus i'm interested. xD

played some thousand arms yesterday. dated a bunch of girls. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

8-0-12 as sejuani
BASED CARRY JUNGLE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

forgot to mention i played munchkin on saturday. a bit fun. i won by accident.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

5v5 syndra only

SO MUCH BALLING

stewartsage

Can't play muh vidya games without the ping spiking to absurd levels.  I think the ISP is throttling my connection.

Also: Can't find a damn used copy of Pkmn White anywhere.  I'd rather have Black anyway, but my brother has that and I'd like to be able to make the game specific trades with him.

Nichi

Indeed. I ended up buying new :\

So I recently started playing Zelda: The Wind Waker again; since I've had an urge to play it, and since I'm too damn cheap to buy a Wii U for the recent HD remake (Which I'd honestly like; as it adds an expert mode and other new things >:3), I dusted off my Gamecube and got out my copy of the original 2003 edition.

NejinOniwa

features.peta.org/pokemon-red-white-blue-parody
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELVES
No, I'm not even gonna bother. I'll just refer to
this guy for the rest of it.

Chocofreak13

SO I WAS GETTING SOMETHING OFF THE SHELF FOR MY MOTHER (a barrel of craft scissors) AND I TRIPPED OVER MY OLD GBA AND 5 COPIES OF POKEMON, FROM YELLOW TO SAPPHIRE. *w*

ALSO, I TOTALLY BOUGHT THE TRIGUN D20 SYSTEM TODAY GUYS, FOR 10 FREAKIN BUCKS. STRAP ON YOUR COWBOY BOOTS, BOYS, AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT D&D WE'RE GOIN' WILD WEST!
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sweet >:3
Any of the Monaters still have save files?

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

@pent: pokemon yellow and sapphire do, but the batteries on all the others (sapphire included, actually) have burnt out. :\
click to make it bigger