Social Networks Tans

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, July 03, 2013, 01:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

It's been since one year ago that user *lupvie1997 of deviantart uploaded on tumblr the first social network tans. Now she has improved it...  ;D

luvpie1997.tumblr.com/post/54376948602/its-been-a-whole-year-since-i-created-these

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Chocofreak13

nice as those are, i still like the ones that were made a couple years ago. idk who made them, but i had a lot of pics of them.

either way, did you upload those to the gallery? :3
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Nope. I always left this honor to site maintainers. And perhaps I don't think that there is a gallery for these kind of Tans...

It should be created a special section of the site for untypical tans, such as car tans, site tans, photocameras tans, and social network tans!
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Chocofreak13

that's what "other" is for. though i think there may be a website secton now, but idk.
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

BTW Can you show me the Social OS TANs made two years ago? They sure predate those new ones, and the author must be advised...
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Bella

Generally I'm more fond of female personifications than male personifications, but I like Google-kun, Steam-kun and Pandora-kun the most out of the group. Fanfiction-tan is adorable too, and DeviantART-tan is good, but something isn't setting right with me about Tumblr-tan. She looks too ... preppy for Tumblr. Somehow i think it'd be better if she and DA-tan swapped designs.

Chocofreak13

but tumblr is nothing but preps and hipsters. she's perfect for it. >>;

and we all know you're more fond of chicks, bells. -w-;;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 06, 2013, 08:18:41 PM
but tumblr is nothing but preps and hipsters. she's perfect for it. >>;

and we all know you're more fond of chicks, bells. -w-;;

See, I spend more time on the social justice side of tumblr so I'd imagine Tumblr-tan as like a neuroatypical transabled cisgender biromantic omnisexual radfem riot grrrrl with a neon yellow mohawk and FUCK THE POLICE!  teeshirt. And galaxy tights.

You insinuating what I think you're insinuating, Kari? (●´ω`●)ゞ

Simonorged

I want to be in all the categories!
G-X, political. And hey, I'm no hipster >n<
Simon was here :P

Nichi

Since I spend most of my time on the fandom side of Tumblr, I picture her as wearing a fez with a "Pollo Lives" T-shirt, a schoolgirl skirt, and carrying a replica of Ramona Flowers' subspace suitcase -w-;

Chocofreak13

i picture her as a hipster because all the goddamn hipsters at my old school used tumblr for their hipster purposes and to meet their hipster friends.
click to make it bigger