6 (50%)
Pitkin - Format This/That
0 (0%)
Mechazawa - Digital Complex (Digi-Con)
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: December 08, 2005, 05:04:59 PM

Mechazawa

I was thinking about changing the request to make it easy for you, but I think if you are going to draw manga its probably good practice.

Some years ago I took one semester of industrial design, the Prof was always saying to "construct information."  Wheels for example are hard to draw freehand at an angle.  We would make a square at the right angle, bisect the corners and use the resulting points as a guide.  I was never much good at it myself--liked building models much better.

CaptBrenden

hey its your request, dont worry about me.  it could have been much much more bizzar or difficult.  I could allways just do some kind of filter effect to an actuall photo of one and draw her on to it, who knows

if you have an idea of something else you want, or have a spicific way you want it drawn let me know
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Mechazawa

I think you should have some artistic freedom, just don't make XP's boobs so large that it looks awkward, your sketches all look realy good so far.

CaptBrenden

personaly Im a fan of smaller breasts, so its often hard to draw well endowed characters -.- however i will never get to that gravity defying degree.  thats just crazy

CaptBrenden

DANG NABBIT! >.<  I had her drawn, and she looked AWSOME, I was halfway done applying tone and a let a buddy barrow my comp.. and he dropped it -.-    It wont turn on anymore, but Im hoping the file is still safe on the hard drive *prays*  When I get back to the states Ill take it right to a repair guy and let you know.  Sorry for the massive delay (tho... I just remembered.. I might be able to at least scan the sketch again so you can see what its gonna look like roughly...)

Come to think of it... is mechazawa still an active member?  I may have to email him his prize if not -.-