So eh...2013 summer anime?

Started by NejinOniwa, April 26, 2013, 09:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Summer2013Anime
http://anichart.net/chart?ch=summer13

New Monogatari season? THANK YOU BASED SHAFT.
New Rozen Maiden series? Umm...okay?
Gainax making a series about high school girls in a club for military survival games? Uh...Gainax, I guess.
AU Fate/Stay Night about Magical Girl Ilyasviel? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN.
Sailor Moon 20th Anniversary...REBOOT!?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SEASON (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

SAILOR MOON REBOOT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait, wait, hold all my fucking lucky stars, BLOOD LAD?! CAN IT BE TRUEEEEE

other picks include

Gin no Saji (i'll keep my ear to the ground on this one, it looks a little odd)
Brothers Conflict (ALL OF MY PRETTY BOY SENSES ARE TINGLING)
Fantasita Doll (n'awwww)
Danganronpa (murder mystery, ooo!)
Kamasama no Inai Nichiyobi (maybe? the idea of children of men coming to anime sounds interesting to say the least.)
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (considering i was a member of the "go home club", i like this one. -w- )

series i am obligated to get for having previous seasons:
The World God Only Knows (SEASON 3!? ALL OF MY FUCK YEAHHHHHS)
Teekyu (it's a series of shorts so maybe i can burn through it)
Genshiken (i don't actually have the first season yet but i intend to get it)
Kingdom (this series was long enough already, and there's a season 2!? oh god.... ;^; )
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (yey, cuties!)
High School DxD (as if we didn't have enough boobs in on our hands (=ω=);; )
Tamayura S2 (it was adorable already and now we have a second helping ^^ )
click to make it bigger

Balrith

@Nejin

I was pretty excited about Rozen Maiden coming back. Just a little worried that DEEN is working on it.

Also kaleid liner prisma illya (manga) is alright. Certainly not as serious as the other Fate works that have been animated though.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Dark Ilya is olev

stewartsage

Eh, let's see what I'll peruse in the future

Kiniro Mosaic: Cute girls, cute things, pretty animation, we'll try it at least.
Love Lab: Because I watch everything based on a yonkoma
Servant X Service: Working! does civil servants.  As a civil servant, it's mandatory I watch.  Mandatory

EDIT: Because I hit send too early

Silver Spoon: Also mandatory, because I went to an ag/tech focused high school.  Averting the premise I was from the area and grew up around farming.
Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C 3 Bu: because why not.  (The three C's are Command, Communications, and Control BTW).
Watashi Ga Motenai No Wa Dou Kangaete Mo Omaera Ga Warui: Long titles!

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 26, 2013, 10:02:29 AM
SAILOR MOON REBOOT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't see anything about Sailor Moon on that list though.

Depending on the length / accuracy to the original I might give it a look since I've always wanted to check out Sailor Moon but am intimidated by the length of the series. (Anything longer than 26 episodes = probably not even going to try b/c my attention span is too short.)

Nichi

The reboot got delayed, so it was removed :\

Chocofreak13

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

at least i have my blood lad.... ;^;
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

Quote from: stewartsage on June 04, 2013, 01:30:47 PM
Watashi Ga Motenai No Wa Dou Kangaete Mo Omaera Ga Warui: Long titles!
Followers of this manga just call it 'watamote'. :3

Yes, Nidaime. Love Genshiken, so that's a given. Kinda disappointed they couldn't get the original seiyuu for Ogi though. ^^;

Shinkai's movie I want to watch too, yep. I'm a TYPE-MOON nerd, so Kaleid Liner and Kara no Kyoukai's OVA is on the list. Interested to see Watamote, Dangan Ronpa, and Rozen Maiden. Also whatever-monogatari mostly because I'm going to try to cosplay Nise- Araragi for Anime Expo.

If I feel like more mindless moe/fanservice, High School DxD, Ro Kyu Bu, and Neptunia are possibilities.

Will I watch them all? Hell no, I never could do that. Still haven't started Shingeki. Will have caught up with the rest of the animu world there by AX though. I see it being a big thing with the cosplays, and I like to know some background info before I take their photos.