Favorite Crowning Moments of Funny

Started by SoldierSpence, April 14, 2013, 05:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierSpence

Let's face it, there are many moments in TV Shows, movies, video games, comic books, and Let's Plays that just make you burst out laughing.  Whether it was a joke, a perticular moment, or something about a character that makes you have a big ol' grin on your face.  What are some of your favorite Crowning Moments of Funny?  Remember, this can be from any form of media and entertainment.  The cap for the content is PG-13/Rated T for Teen.

Example 1: JoshJepson's, "Oh My God!  What was the heck was the- what the what the what!?" from his Let's Play of Rayman 2: The Great Escape.

Example 2: The Gag Reels in BlazBlue Continuum Shift (perferably Extend).  The jokes write themselves at these points in the game.  Also, Ragna and Makoto are the butt monkeys.

Example 3: Deadpool.  Just, Deadpool.  Is there anything else to say?

Edit: Here's a link to the TV Tropes page for more information: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/FunnyMoments?from=Main.CrowningMomentOfFunny

I hope your ready!

SoldierSpence

This reply will be used to get this topic off of the ground, and running.

One of my favorite moments has to the Super Gaming Brothers third part of Sonic 06's Multiplayer mode.  Eilliot played as Silver and his step older brother Johnny played as Sonic.  John's friend Matt was just watching the madness.  Towards the end of the part, the two are down to their last lives, and Silver gets crushed by metors at the checkpoint.  The second one was a spawn kill.
The link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SvIR8xSeBuc&feature=plpp (Go to 13:08 to see the hilarity.)

Another has to be Chuggaaconroy's famous freak out for finding a blue Koffing from his Pokémon Crystal LP.  Also, many of his many of his no's from various LPs.

I hope your ready!

Nichi

One that I enjoyed was the toilet paper scene from Soul Eater; in which Death the Kid has a complete breakdown when he thinks he forgot to fold the toilet paper xD

SoldierSpence

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 15, 2013, 09:08:42 PM
One that I enjoyed was the toilet paper scene from Soul Eater; in which Death the Kid has a complete breakdown when he thinks he forgot to fold the toilet paper xD
I have watched the show (minus the final episode), but I don't remeber that scene.

I hope your ready!

Nichi

It's early into the series; when Maka and Black Star were being tested by Dr. Stein

alfonso_rd_30

Personally Watching Anything done by Bulk and Skull in MMPR was a crowning Moment of fiunny

SoldierSpence

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 15, 2013, 10:09:36 PM
It's early into the series; when Maka and Black Star were being tested by Dr. Stein
OK, I remember that scene now.  Good Lord Kid, what is with your obbsession with symmetry!?

I hope your ready!

Raffaele the Amigan

"Yotsuba &" is one of the manga that made me made literally ROTFLing any volume...

Yotsuba & swing...

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

SoldierSpence

While on the topic of Soul Eater, Death and Maka's chops.  Whenever Maka's dad, Soul or Black Star do or say something stupid, those two will always chop their heads.  In most cases a temperary dent in their heads, and in some- blood spouts.  One of the most meberable chops, was Black Star trying to get Soul up after he became injured with his fight with Ragnarok.

Here's another- Meet the Pyro's Pyroland bit.  When I first saw this scene, I was caught completely off guard, and laughing like a maniac.  You have to see to believe.  Valve really does know how to add humor into their games.

I hope your ready!

SoldierSpence

HELLOOOOOO!!  Anyone else still going with this, or not?

I hope your ready!