Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

spence you have an xbox too right? could you use that to chat?
Simon was here :P

SoldierSpence

I'm not sure if my 360 has the possibilities of running Skype, but it'd be something to test out.  Soeaking of which, I actually have Skype on the ipad, but it's not set up.  Yet.

I hope your ready!

Chocofreak13

we're a motley crew here. less a forum, more a family. (i'd say "dysfunctional family", but honestly, the relationships i've built with the people here are actually healthier and stronger than those with my biological family.) ^^
click to make it bigger

SoldierSpence

Done and done!  My skype name is, "OmegaSoldierX".

Edit: How do I post pictures in the comment box?

I hope your ready!

Chocofreak13

kk. and remember. EDIT BUTTON. USE IT. ^^;;;
click to make it bigger

winduko

Hi. I'm called Ruko, and I'm probably the youngest person on this site, as when the Japanese created ME-tan, I wasn't even in school yet.

As a note, because I grew up on Neopets and my best friend is a Canadian, I tend to use British/Canadian English rather than American English on the Internet despite being born and raised in and never have left the United States. Don't worry, I use American English at school.

Chocofreak13

eh, i'm half canadian and i use british english despite being born and raised in the northeast us. i just prefer spelling things that way.

either way, welcome to the fray kodomo.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Welcome to the forum, Ruko!

Money can be exchanged for goods like food and electronics...

Nichi

Krizonar

Bella

Hope you enjoy your stay Winduko!

winduko

@Choco: If only I had ancestral reason. xD Unless if you count the fact that my mom was raised in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I don't have anything like that. Only the games I grew up with and my friend.

@Leaf: So I hear. xD

Thank you everyone. I hope I like it here too. :)

Bella

@Winduko: My entire family's from Michigan and I have a few Yooper relatives as well. ^^

winduko

Quote from: Bella on April 28, 2014, 04:12:02 PM
@Winduko: My entire family's from Michigan and I have a few Yooper relatives as well. ^^

I've been to Michigan many times, but I haven't been there since I moved from a city in Wisconsin at the age of seven to where I live now in Indiana.

And then my entire mom's side of the family ended up here. Not in the same town, but close enough. Unfortunately, my mom and her siblings are, while willing to sort of stick together, not the kind of siblings that get along together.

Chocofreak13

the furthest west i've been is either florida or NYC. the furthest north i've been (on this continent) is New Brunswick, Canada, and overall is Sweden. east is probably Denmark or Sweden, and south is Florida.
click to make it bigger