Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, we all live in japan now.

i wish i spoke perfect japanese.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Granted: Nihongo is a dead language now

I wish to get away from the heat

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, you get frozen in antarctic ice, only to be rediscovered thousands of years from now.

i wish i was immortal.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Granted, you're also paralyzed.

I wish I had more vivid dreams
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

Granted, but the word 'vivid' is taken out of context, therefore you have wild seizures.

I wish the MLP English song was as catchy as the Japanese one.

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, it becomes "catchy" as in it's not catchy in the slightest. (i HATE the japanese theme and i wish they had just kept the original. it sucks.)

i wish japan would treat our stuff with the same regard that we treat theirs (ie: keeping the opening even if you dub the series).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, but now they treat their stuff like shit

I wish Nintendo would finally try something new with Mario, instead of remaking New Super Mario Bros for the billionth time :\

Simonorged

Granted, they try out a new idea and pretty much a total flop.

I wish the "mew-three" Pokemon really is a continuation to the Mew-two story
Simon was here :P

Nichi

Granted. It goes over badly

I wish I had some soup


alfonso_rd_30

granted, it's all over your body...

I wish to have UMC3

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, it explodes.

i wish i knew why i was so tired so early.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted. It's because you've traded sleep schedules with me; resulting in you going to bed early and me staying up extra late

I wish I had a replica of Edward Elric's red jacket

alfonso_rd_30

granted, it's eaten by mots

I want my browser lets me use da letters dat ain't getting used again

LeaflameSD

Granted, now you can only use those keys.

I wish there weren't so much polotics on TV.

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted. EVERYTHING on tv (including things like sitcoms and the news) is converted to a mixture of cartoons and puppets. as a result, all "serious" topics like politics, news, and weather shifts to every OTHER form of media, meaning every UK website now is devoted to those topics. :3

i wish i had a persocom.
click to make it bigger