FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Very nice work, Balrith! Will we be seeing any more drawings from you? : o

(While you're at it, why don't you introduce yourself over at /Member Introduction Thread.) :D

@Kari: I already left my comment on dA, but i'll say it again - I really like that character design and it's eerily close to my concept for Linux Mint-tan. @.@

Chocofreak13

hrm, new linux mint-tan? .__.;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Maaaaybe. There may be some physical similarities between Mintzy and Linux Mint-tan (though it'd probably mostly be skintone and hair color). ^^;

LINC-tan, PDP-8-tan and (baby) PDP-12-tan.

1) This ship / family is historically accurate (The LINC and PDP-8 computers were packaged and sold together, and then later the PDP-12 was made as a combination of the LINC and PDP-8).
2) Of all the OS-tan factions, somehow I see DEC as the most likely to dabble in making Lesbian Science Babies. (Notorious for pursuing [relatively] trivial-but-advanced / interesting technologies instead of figuring out ways to, er, keep from going belly-up. Not to mention the rather ingrained family structure and that the members probably would have had enough time to raise kids if they so chose...)

Nichi

Baby PDP-12 is so cute >w<

Chocofreak13

love it, love it, love it. draw moar bells. and draw more babehs. :00

EDIT: hey guys, i'm not getting a response on facebook so i figured i'd ask here: if i were to get the comic started and all that, would it be bad if i were to get an account on adfly and redirect all the links through it to make some extra pennies? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Normally I wouldn't do this, but since she hasn't posted it yet...

New drawing from Bella. More Language-tans :3

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 15, 2013, 02:07:00 PM
Baby PDP-12 is so cute >w<

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 16, 2013, 07:01:59 PM
love it, love it, love it. draw moar bells. and draw more babehs. :00

Thanks guys. ^u^ I've only drawn a few little kids / babies in the past so I'm quite happy that I managed to draw one without it looking like a miniature adult. ^^;

But I'd like to draw more of the LINC-8 Family, so you'll probably get to see Lil' PDP-12-tan again.

QuoteEDIT: hey guys, i'm not getting a response on facebook so i figured i'd ask here: if i were to get the comic started and all that, would it be bad if i were to get an account on adfly and redirect all the links through it to make some extra pennies? :\

I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. As long as the service is free or cheap (i.e. - no chance of losing money in case you don't get as much traffic as you'd like), it seems like it'd be good idea. :)

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 21, 2013, 09:29:19 AM
Normally I wouldn't do this, but since she hasn't posted it yet...

New drawing from Bella. More Language-tans :3

Thanks Pent. ^^

Chocofreak13

you think so, bells? i heard from someone on facebook that it's not as big a moneymaker as it sounds. i figured it'd also annoy the crap out of people to have them constantly there, but if you think it's a good idea, maybe i'll look into it.

love the pics, btw. moar babehs indeed. ^^
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

When Ucie's Village was destroyed, the stone rhinos only wanted to help, the territorial instincts of Ucie and her tribe, as well as the old war tensions left the crystal dragons feeling defenseless and unwilling to accept help at the time, later that week the monster attacked again. This time killing several leaders and leaving only ten left. Truly needing help the crystal dragons went back to the Rhinos, but they had been humiliated for the last time. The Rhinos took over the home of the dragons,  leaving the dragons devastated and now homeless to boot, the dragons were now on the run. Things never looked more bleak.
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

Nice ^z^
I like Duce and Myeko the best.

http://s22.postimg.org/zebvllpi9/IMG_20130408_000608.jpg

I'm sorry about the horrible image quality, took it from an Android tablet.

Chocofreak13

dem eyes. :000

also, YAY! (sorry, i got excited when i heard you liked it. ^^) anything in particular you like about them, or you just like them in general? :3

made some fanart for someone on gaia:
http://choco-la-te.deviantart.com/art/Dinner-For-neko-nomicon-on-Gaia-364545789
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

It's OK to get excited,

I'm not sure really, they kinda just stood out for me I guess ^z^

And now for some mediocre MS Paint art (I gotta stop using Paint, but the *better* image editors are so hard and cluttered)

I call it manhands, because his hands are freakishly huge.

Chocofreak13

yeah, but sonic's hands are ALWAYS freakishly huge.

as for them being 'cluttered' and 'hard' that's in the eye of the beholder; if you put in the effort to learn about them, they're quite a useful tool. ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Then I shall persevere in my course of loyalty.