Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

FIMFIC GOES DOWN 5 MINUTES AFTER I UPDATE

COME ON, MAN
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

What happened? o___o

NejinOniwa

502 bad gateway is all I've got from the site since like, 4:30...

NejinOniwa

Got a magic system that needs explaining?

ANY magic system?

Fear not, for your lord and savior has you covered.

The Standard Model of Magic

Bella

I may steal borrow that magic system for OS-tan purposes.

NejinOniwa

No, you won't, because I already did it for you :)

Besides, it's not stealing. The standard model of magic applies to every magic system in existence, even if you don't know about it. Newton would hardly accuse you of stealing for following his laws of gravity, would he? :D

alfonso_rd_30

mmmm... interesting...

so according to the model, my other self manages to use every type of Magic, maybe except the Material, due to the fact that his casting comes from within his soul, using his ability to draw energyu from environment to strenghten and add power to the casting, considering that most of the spells he uses are of restrictive manner...

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Feyl Ichs, Act 2 Prologue: Dynasty"Heavens' fate for Shen Zai. May the blood that ties us together protect her from evil. Heavens' wrath over those who think to betray her, and the Earth's wrath over her enemies. Fortune's fate for Shen Zai. Blood's fate for Shen Zai. May the spirits of battle stand by her side. May the ravens of calamity devour her foes. Heaven's fate for Shen Zai. Fortune's fate for Shen Zai. Sister, Daughter, Descendant. Blood's fate for Shen Zai."

And as Pa rose he heard the scream of a distant raven; the voice of a listening spirit. He took a step backwards and bowed, before he yet again let his words echo with Hei and Zhuliang's.

"Raven's fate for Shen Zai."

It's not often I write prayers, but when I do, I make them cool.

NejinOniwa

I've updated the dA gallery for my EWAR-related works; in particular the first edition versions of the prologue and chapters 1-2 of Feyl Ichs. The prologue is a recent translation, and if you haven't read Feyl Ichs already I highly suggest you do.
http://nejinoniwa.deviantart.com/gallery/30781114
More work on the second edition chapters and translating the existing ones is on the way; I've also started up work on Act II as well, though that's only in swedish for now.

Have fun.

Bella

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/art/Westward-Part-I-407355138

Look, more Leopard-tan adventures!

...I haven't posted anything since fall '11.

........This has been lurking in my files since last winter.

NejinOniwa

And your little present just inspired me to spend this sleepless night writing the next Mertvaya Ruka chapter.

THINGS ARE A-GOING ON

Bella

IT'S A NEJIN-SAN'S BIRTHDAY MIRACLE. 0w0

stewartsage

Ha, you're never getting the rest of SAGE

Nichi

You'll see a new chapter of Director Who: End of the Millennium eventually. Also, I should really get back to that remastered edition of Joey's Adventures in Video Games; with it's 10th anniversary fast approaching.

In the meantime, something I posted on my dA a few months ago but forgot to link to: a cancelled Zelda parody I was writing ages ago, that I found and felt amusing enough to upload, with spelling errors and such preserved. Behold, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Stupidity

Bella