Main Menu

Favorite TV Shows

Started by Nichi, May 29, 2011, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I noticed that. That was so cool >w<

alfonso_rd_30

was kinda offensive... I mean the venerable MMPR are long past, and now they desecrate one of the things we remember the most to bring back audience...

Nichi

I still thought it was kind of cool, given how the show was back in the hands of Haim Saban (Who brought it over here in the first place), but I guess you do have a point :\

alfonso_rd_30

it is cool, but offends at the same time, Each Power Rangers Season had a Theme for a reason, To give each time their own spotlight, now, the Samurai Team will be frelegated to obscurity, because the Music will bring Back MMPR

Chocofreak13

just watched the 4 intros.

1. oh god power rangers my poor innocent eyes ugh what the hell did i just watch lol DAT 90's MULLET
2. 90's anime style like i used to try to draw.....all the reason i need to watch this show
3. i am now tempted to try to track down the theme song for you.
4. as awesome as the final moments are, my loyalty lies with opening 2. -w-
and also, if they had the philosopher's stone by that point, why didn't they transmute themselves some damn body parts....?
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Power Rangers: One of those series you can't make me give a shit about.  No offense meant, but it just wasn't part of my childhood much less something that interests me now.

I need to start hiding the remote from my room mate again; all he watches is Gordon Ramsey and reality shows.

Nichi

That sucks

You know, I just started thinking about the summer that my sister and I watched soap operas just to riff on them, MST3K style xD
Those shows are prime riffing material for how over-the-top they are -w-

Chocofreak13

we used to do that with the song "I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight". xDD

@stew: only one tv? :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Kari, my dorm room is about the same size as a jail holding cell.  So yes, only the one TV.

AMV Hell reminds me of TV shows I forgot about.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on March 21, 2013, 12:57:22 PMI need to start hiding the remote from my room mate again; all he watches is Gordon Ramsey and reality shows.

It's your damned TV, tell him that you don't want to watch that shit. >:z

alfonso_rd_30

I just watched a compilation of PR Intros... and Saban did it again... recycled the Themesong for Megaforce, Dumb move

Chocofreak13

today had so many good tv shows. from MLP to an SVU Marathon to Naruto to Soul Eater to House to Doctor Who. in that order, actually. and there was some How It's Made inbetween with mel. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

alfonso_rd_30

from Hideously candy coated ponies to Bloody sexual Crimes? From Peepy yet psycho Ninjas to Grim's Kiddos...? from a doctor to THE doctor...? Kari I some times worry about you...

Nichi

There's nothing to worry about, man. I mean, I've gone from Elfin Lied to Lucky Star at the drop of a hat -w-