Forum Game: Context Quote

Started by Chocofreak13, July 03, 2011, 11:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

I feel bad for toilets, they see everyones' junk.
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

NejinOniwa

Quote from: This one girl from Pokemon BW EP N-01
Girl stands crying at the end of a bridge for no apparent reason as the crew approaches. Ash asks what the problem is.
Girl: "I was unsure if I could cross this bridge, then I remembered the saying "hit a stone bridge before crossing it", so I did! But what if, by the time I want to cross it, the bridge girder is so brittle from being hit earlier that it crumbles!?"
Iris: "There's no way that could happen..."
Girl: "BUT I'M OVER-CONCERNED COMPARED TO OTHERS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ;_;"
---
and after the crew crosses the bridge:
Girl: "BUT WHAT IF THAT WAS THE EXACT LIMIT OF WHAT THE BRIDGE CAN HANDLE!? ;_;"
---
and afterward, when the crew is inside the Araragi lab and she stands at the door yelling and nobody answers for like ten seconds or something:
Girl: "Th-there's no answer... Maybe...maybe no one lives here anymore. If I thoughtlessly set foot inside and there's a Galvantula (BIG ELECTRIC SPIDER) nest there...and the Galvantula capture me and paralyze me with electric shocks...AAAH WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ;_;"

OVERTHINKING IT MUCH?
She was also suspicious of the fact that the labs gave out starter pokémon for free, and thought that maybe she'd be forced into slavery by our good professor (the Unova prof is a woman, btw)...

Edit: OKAY SO THE GRASS STARTER IS A SNAKE THINGY, RIGHT. So she when she's picking her starter...
Quote"If I pick Snivy, it might evolve into Serperior while I'm sleeping and tie me up..."
SERIOUSLY?! EVOLVE IN YOUR SLEEP!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Sounds like the annoying emo girl who appeared in an episode of Mega Man: NT Warrior >_>;;

(A character so annoying, she makes Shinji look like Kamina)

Chocofreak13

THIS IS WHY I STOPPED WATCHING

THIS RIGHT HERE
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I actually had a lot of fun watching that episode, until the Inevitable Team Rocket turns up to steal Pikachu (again x99999), I mean come on, haven't you done this enough times already

Another fun part was when Ash was trying to teach her how to battle by doing a double battle with him and the girl VS Cilan and Iris, and since he didn't really explain much she ended up trying to order her Tepig (fire starter) to use Thunderbolt...and it was all, WAT R U DOING I CANT INTO THUNDERS.

I raffed.

Nichi

"HOW TO INBREED YOUR DRAGON"
- Kari

"HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON WANG"
"THEIR WANGS COULD USE A LITTLE LESS TRAINING IF YOU ASK ME"
- Me and Kari

NejinOniwa

Quote from: A certain episode of a certain anime
"It's not that I'm a boy! I-I just grow a penis now and then!"

AND JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THIS SERIES HAD STOPPED BEING WEIRD
Oh, who am I kidding. SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT

Bella

What is Shaft up to now? o__O

"Have I mentioned I think Aperture Science = DEC
Or rather, DEC is the IRL Aperture Science"
-Stew on Things That Should Be Fanarted.

Nichi

*is using DEC keyboard right now*

It does go well with my Companion Cube :3

stewartsage

1) Professor Juniper is awesome
2) FUCK ASH, GET SOME B/W STORYLINE UP IN THIS BITCH.  YOU KNOW, BECAUSE IT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY DECENT.

Then again I'm totally spoiled by Chocorojo's LP of Black.

NejinOniwa

FUCK ASH indeed. He's not Red anyway, so we don't care.

And speaking of Juniper...

How about sum of dat professor up in RPTW.

LeaflameSD

"So we meet again...(insert name here)"
I say this when I meet up with someone in school. People laugh and jargon...

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Makise Kurisu, end of random Steins;Gate doujinFufufu...I've modified the time machine's coordinates...I'll transplant my own consciousness into Okabe's body yesterday...and using that, I will RAPE MYSELF! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MASTURBATION!
When geniuses get bored...strange things happen.

Chocofreak13

is that gay or masturbation? LIFE'S ULTIMATE QUESTION
click to make it bigger