Main Menu

Favorite Song?

Started by CanaryTan, January 30, 2011, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Psychostick is fucking awesome... I've sent Bells Girl Directions before.

Nichi

Indeed they are. I have their first two albums (We Couldn't Think Of A Title and The Flesh-Eating Rollerskate Holiday Joyride), as well as the "Dogs Like Socks" single -w-

LeaflameSD

I can see clearly now the rain has gone.

Chocofreak13

i hate that song.

i've had Transfer by Livetune adding Megumi Nakajima stuck in my head all day. <333

(warning: listening to this song may cause you to start running for not much reason, leading to asthma attacks, headache, and nausea. oh wait, that's not you, that's me. ><;; )
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Every day on the work I put a neverending cycle of "we're Xros heart" by wada Kouji

Chocofreak13

i always do stuff better when there's music. commuting, working, even browsing goes smoother if there's music. :3

(i think it has to do with when i was young, my sister would get us a snack after school and we'd do homework with the tv set to cartoons. ever since neither of us can get any work done without something in the background. ^^; )
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 05, 2013, 11:00:19 AM
i always do stuff better when there's music. commuting, working, even browsing goes smoother if there's music. :3

(i think it has to do with when i was young, my sister would get us a snack after school and we'd do homework with the tv set to cartoons. ever since neither of us can get any work done without something in the background. ^^; )

we did pretty much the same....

Nichi

I did that later into school; doing everything while listening to some music or something :3

Chocofreak13

i had a teacher last semester that wanted us to do all our homework in silence, because "music stimulates the same part of the brain that is supposed to be focused on drawing". i tried to follow his instructions. my work suffered. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I write better when I'm listening to music...even if sometimes the mood of the song clashes with the mood in the story ^^;;
(Nothing like writing a tragic death scene while Weird Al's Dare To Be Stupid plays in the background ^^; )

Chocofreak13

see, i can't do that. it's part of the reason i skip around on songs so much, it's because if a song doesn't fit what i'm doing/feeling, i don't feel right about listening to it. commuting to fast-paced music was much easier than dirges, and relaxing on the bus ride home wasn't easily possible with upbeat techno.
(listening to songs like
dirty digital by kors k wasn't too far off from relaxing, however. *experiences eargasmic euphoria at hearing this song again* *0000000* )
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

In my case I go a little further, as i drain energy from the songs themselves... sometimes adapting the attributes referred to the song

Chocofreak13

so wait, if they say something in a song, you're prone to doing it? :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 07, 2013, 02:09:00 AM
so wait, if they say something in a song, you're prone to doing it? :\

Something Similar, For Example, When Hearing "repulsive Food eater Conchita" My Hunger goes off the Scale, In fact watching every living Being as Food potential, but Don't get Tired and Energy Levels increase by at least 400%, While hearing "Starman" from SSB Melee I endure hits lots better...