Nuzlocke. Get in here!

Started by NejinOniwa, February 16, 2013, 09:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Indeed :[

So, question for whenever Nej posts in here again. With "different areas", do different floors count as different areas?
Like, if I catch a Zubat on the first floor of the Rock Tunnel, will I be able to catch something again on the second floor, or will it still count as one area regardless of floor, even if encounter rates are different between them?

Speaking of, I caught a Zubat...and then a Spearow decimated it as soon as I started to try and level it up :\

NejinOniwa

Different areas are just that - different areas. A route is an area, a cave is an area, et cetera. If you want something in a cave only available on a certain floor you had best stock up on repels, and hope your luck holds.

So in short - no, they do not count.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Alright

So, now I venture through the Rock Tunnel. I can see my way thanks to FLASH! Ahh~
(Yes, I had to make a Queen reference somewhere >w>; )

On the way, I ran into this guy; who asked if I knew what cosplay was

Of course I do (After all, half-assed Lass crossplay a few years back >w>;; )

Unlike my usual "fight everyone and everything, find all items" strategy, I took the "get the hell out of there as fast as possible" strategy; using some maps to navigate my way through the twisting maze. This is probably my least favorite part of Kanto; the one place I avoid going back to

NejinOniwa

Okay, here's a little something you might have missed if you haven't played B2W2:

WILD. EEVEES.
An unlimited supply of Glaceons, everywhere.

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

NejinOniwa

Castelia City Park. Wild Eevees.

I've caught 2 so far and I'm getting my 3rd right now. :D

Simonorged

NejinOniwa

FOUR EEVEES IN MY PARTY
GET ON MY LEVEL

I have one perfect Glaceon candidate, and another who's likely going to become a Leafeon. Not sure about the two others though, but I'm leaning towards Flareon for one, and the second might be a decent Umbreon (it's the same setup as the Leafeon one, but I don't want to have dubs).

EDIT: FULL EEVEE TEAM IS NOW GET

Nichi

Sweet. I just got an Eevee, myself; from the Celadon Mansion -w-

NejinOniwa

WHEN SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE, SHINY JOLTIK

I have 2 shinies on my W2 team now. WHAT ZE FUCK ES GOING ON HAR?

Nichi

Is anyone else still doing their Nuzlocke run?

I just reached Fuchsia City in mine. About to go to the Safari Zone and suddenly have 30 Tauros because 4Kids skipped an episode try to find a Dratini or other cool and unusual Pokémon. Then, I fight Koga.

SoldierSpence

Although I have not tried this my self, it's interesting to see what teams you guys can come up with.

To those who don't know, a Nuzlocke is basically a fan-made Expert Mode.  Go to page 1 for information, or look it up on Google.

An Egg Run is sort of like a Giant Gamble.  You never know what you're going to get...

An Egglocke is a fan-made True Master/Super Hell Mode.  God have mercy on your soul, if you plan on doing this run...

I hope your ready!

Simonorged

Spence, you don't have to explain everything, odds are they already know.
Especially since most of the people who post here have done it.
Of course I failed and gave up but that's not the point.

SoldierSpence

Well, I just wanted the minority to know what the heck we're talking about.

I hope your ready!

NejinOniwa

The minority wouldn't read this thread in the first place...