A little Something that has Been in me head

Started by alfonso_rd_30, February 25, 2013, 01:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

Well, since We're in OS-tan.net I find myself drawn to Think about -tans... and upon further inspection I find I may have some -ytans for some Ficticious OS based in the Metaverse of my fanficions...

They would be:

A.R.M.O.R.Y. (AI Ready to Manipulate, Organize and Relay Ynformation): With the hype of Iron Man being a bitch and having like, 1600 diferents AI to work with (up to the latest: P.E.P.P.E.R.) My other self decided to Program his own, combining the best aspects of Tony's A.I., Hikari-Made Net Navis and other A.I. like beings... this is also Ported into The brand of Electronic devices MRDZ comercializes in The Diferent Tech enabled Universes, where Less Autonomous Versions of ARMORY serve as Control units for said Devices to avoid and stop  reverse engenieering for the common household devices into WMD, efectivelly Becoming MOS-tan (MRDZ Operating System-tan). Also in a weird adventure Poncho Found himself in the OS-tan Verse, being able to Interact directly with ARMORY in her Facet as MOS-tan, while he himsef could be interpreted as MOS-kun.

CCM-tan 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0: This set of -tans are Hardware-based Tans of devices rendered obsolete by the Advent of A.R.M.O.R.Y., being the tans from the old Core Control Module (Think a bit as Remote controls for Poncho's Abilities and Front-eds for all the knowledge he has)... Both versions of the CC hardware being made using spare GB, GBA and NDS Hardware...

I now expect some bashing coming from Bella, Aurora and other OS-tan lorekeepers and Will Update the info on the tans in the uture

Nichi

I don't see anything wrong in making -tans of fictional OSes. I mean, Barbie Linux has a -tan, and technically the Bella mainframe from my story has a -tan as well :3

Bella

You'll get no bashing from me, I fully support personifications of fictional OSes and computers.

That said, I'm afraid I don't have any useful commentary, not being familiar with the computers in your fanfiction universes.

Chocofreak13

i can't comment on people's personal fanfiction. but we WERE talking about -tans for fictional OSes a couple years ago, do some digging and you might find the thread. (if you search for the words "starchild", "XANA", "HAL", or "GlaDOS" you might find it, we were talking about personifying all of these and more, including the WOPR from WarGames.)
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I'd like to see something like this as well. Fictional OSes are interesting to think about. Also... Gramophone-tan is something I'd like to see too.