Main Menu

Favorite TV Shows

Started by Nichi, May 29, 2011, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

watched it, but not as a kid... kinda boringish

Chocofreak13

mel was telling me that as children they were very much into Thomas the Tank Engine, having the toys, getting his face on birthday cakes, etc etc. makes sense they might have watched the show.

also, Ingrid the assistant was totally hot. and she was goth, too, which just made her more appealing in my eyes. may have been a subconscious influence in my goth nature. -w-
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 26, 2013, 10:22:57 AM
also, Ingrid the assistant was totally hot. and she was goth, too, which just made her more appealing in my eyes. may have been a subconscious influence in my goth nature. -w-

Subconscious my derriere!!!

I never said Thomas was a bad show... I just find it boh ring ish... Personally my Nephews and Nieces are Spongebob underwearcladed pants' fans... Two or three B-day of them the Theme was Spongeboob...

Nichi

@Kari: Cool :3

Another one I thought about I enjoyed as a kid. Has anyone else watched any of the Carmen Sandiego TV series?

There were three of them: two game shows produced by PBS stations, and an animated series produced by DIC. The game shows were pretty cool; maybe not Legends of the Hidden Temple cool, but still pretty damn cool in how clever of an idea it was (Making two game shows for kids that tests their knowledge of world history and geography. It's not only entertaining, but also educational :3).

As for the animated series, it was like Johnny Quest to some extent, which made for a cool series; one that lasted 4 seasons before they decided to end it. It was definitely an enjoyable addition to the kickass Fox Kids lineup of the mid '90s -w-

alfonso_rd_30

was cool... the animated series...

Chocofreak13

i didn't see either of them. i did see legends of the hidden temple. dem mountain bikes. dem stupid kids that couldn't figure out the fucking 3-piece silver monkey. >>;

@alfonso: you haven't really seen any pics of me, so what's with the subconscious remark? maybe you misread my post?
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 28, 2013, 11:52:02 AM
@alfonso: you haven't really seen any pics of me, so what's with the subconscious remark? maybe you misread my post?

I've seen a couple... cute BTW...  But I'll admit was an automatic answer

Chocofreak13

lol, ty. but yeah, none of the pics i've posted have been particularly gothic. now this one, this one is a bit goth. -w-

does anyone here watch true crime shows? i think bella mentioned once that she liked them, but i was wondering if anyone else watches them.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I liked Midsomer Murders.

Nichi

I've watched a few, but it's not something I go out of my way for (Mom watched them a lot, though)

Now, I have good news. Whose Line Is It Anyway is coming back this summer, and although they have a new host, the original cast is coming back *w*

Chocofreak13

american or british? either way, THIS IS HUGE NEWS

@leaf: i assume it was about murders that take place in the summer? :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The American version :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Puffy AmiYumi was a cartoon AND a live action series?

Chocofreak13

pfft, no. you DO know they're a real band.....right?

(though the series DID have live-action segments, remember? at the beginning and end?)
click to make it bigger