Hot Button Topics (religion, politics, sports)

Started by Simonorged, January 23, 2013, 10:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

hm
i don't know

what i do know is that i want my mauu value established. ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

WHY DID THAT TOPIC GET BUMPED IN THE FIRST PLACE ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Foreign policy... well We're stil going on to the Estrada Doctrine (Basically "Don't mess with us and we don't mess with you, bitches")... But the current Government wishes to increase the weight of Mexico in international Matters (this comes from I think, the last two governments back...)  always in the guideline of non intervention (I.. voting no whenever the US want some resources from a small country in the UN and the such...)

An d I want to know my mau value too ;)

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

NEJ YOU HAVE 3 PEOPLE ASKING THEIR MAUU VALUE

WILL YOU ANSWER OUR CRIES
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

LeaflameSD

WHAT IS MAUU? SOME KIND OF BREAKFAST CEREAL OR WHAT?

Nichi

What is Mauu? I think what you meant to ask is...

WHAT IS LOVE?

It's so off-topic now, but I don't care xD

Chocofreak13

Mauu Value was an old inside joke that was born in Member Introduction about 2-3 years ago. it related to the concept of the Loliconomy, that OSC's currency is all in Lolis. Nej took over the role of banker and established how many Lolis everyone had. i wanted mine reevaluated because i noticed my Loliconomy Album on my Photobucket and thought it was time to restock.

think of it a little like a video game after that: you can have x amount of lolis, and you can either catch them in the wild (places like google, etc that won't bring up targeted results), get them from a ranch, domesticated (places like Gelbooru and such) or even grow your own (self-arts).

@foriegn policy: i realize we have it better than a lot of other countries out there, but i like the UK and Japan's foriegn policy better: we're involved in world politics, but we only get involved when called upon by other countries or during overwhelming circumstances (read: genocide). the US is too heavy-handed. it's like back in the late 1800's/early 1900's when UK imperialism was rampant, and they felt the need to "civilize" countries like India. (despite the fact that India has THE OLDEST culture in the world.)
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

well then, It seems I've already an account

I've nothing to say on the concept of foreign policy as I do not know enough about the topic at hand, anything I would have to say would probably be short sighted and most likely not make any sense.

But by all means do go on.

NejinOniwa

Now that I think about it, I have SO many in-jokes that I've developed over the years and gradually abandoned. Just to name a few (most of which you won't begin to understand):

FiskN
Hamster extermination/Mjor
Referring to myself as "the king" (which has ironically started to spread to other members of the clan)
The Mauu, as referred to above
That awful period in my internet life during which I attached -ssu to every single fucking word for some reason
Randomly spanking people (YES, I USED TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME)
Every day is Suit-up day

AND MANY MORE. This doesn't really belong here, but we should probably make a thread for random in-jokes/weird shit like this people have been doing over the years.

Bella

I THINK I REMEMBER WHEN YOU ADDED -SSU TO EVERYTHING? Or am I just remembering things incorrectly? Anyway you should probably bring that back, Nejinssu.