Main Menu

Favorite TV Shows

Started by Nichi, May 29, 2011, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i had a promotional wall piece from a movie theater for Recess: The Movie. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I loved Recess. My dad loved it too; he and I would watch it together before he went into work on Saturday mornings ^^

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Fillmore was pretty sweet.

Nichi

I remember seeing ads for Filmore, but I never watched it

alfonso_rd_30

OK OK OK... got MIA lost in Pokemon and other stuff, but I'm baack...

DIGIMON: Loved each Season... unlike most of Ya I found Frontier to be okish to Good... Loved the Spirits thing... Half watched DTS (Disney XD is airing it at %:00-5:30 A.M.!) seemed interesting... Xros wars (Fusion - WTF/FTW Nick?- For the US)... Saw snippets of it, and Only watched the third season of it (The moron who had a moron Digimon as a partner and did moron things to capture digidata) and was cool, thought I find the Digi xross moronic I admit it has it's advantages... and was cool to see all old Leaders together like Rock vs Cena in WM28...

Recess (And Filmoore): I oughta Say I miss the Original Nicktoons and the Disney Channel Originals too... Loved both Series, alongside Doug, Angry Beavers and other Nickilicious stuff, even the Alien moron (invader Zim)

Nichi

Invader Zim is a classic :3

Also, every time I hear someone mention Disney Channel Original Series, I start thinking about what was easily my favorite of the bunch: So Weird

So Weird was a live-action series that, in a way, feels like a kid-friendly predecessor to Supernatural (Which is one I'd like to see more of); the show being about a girl named Fiona trying to find out what happened to her long-lost father, which leads to her studying and encountering the supernatural. It was a damn good series; easily the best of the bunch that Disney Channel had circa '99-'01...well, except the show's final season; which had a new main character, and wasn't near as well written :\

But, the first 2 seasons were good. It's one of those shows that, like Galidor, I'd like to eventually see again

alfonso_rd_30

So weird I remember watching it on Jetix, alongsise Shaman King, Megaman battle Netword and Are you afraid of the Dark? And let's not talk about one of the Biggest Lost loves I ever Had: Kimberly Ann Possible...

Nichi

Oh hell yes, Are You Afraid of the Dark. I love that show so much >w<

I also remember Shaman King being pretty good, but it's been a long time

Chocofreak13

Quote from: stewartsage on February 24, 2013, 12:06:38 PM
Fillmore was pretty sweet.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYI FUCKING LOVED FILLMORE
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I know everyone loves it, but I've never seen Fillmore. I think it came on at the same time as Galidor, which is why I missed it :\

Chocofreak13

could be. but it was an awesome show, don't ever doubt that. it even taught me basic fingerprinting. -w-
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Oh yeah, that detective was da-boom and the assistant was hot... for a grade school kid

Bella

I only vaguely remember Fillmore. >>

This thread has become the new "what western animation do you like" thread, haha.

Nichi

Indeed ^^;;

So, did anyone else watch Thomas the Tank Engine when they were little? I liked it as a kid, even though all I remember was talking trains ^^;;