Nuzlocke. Get in here!

Started by NejinOniwa, February 16, 2013, 09:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

they're wearing their important hats.

i'm 2 pokemon into the training. i still need to give sora a bit more since she's not to level 20 yet, but evolving is nothing to sniff at. i've been approaching this training more strategically, as Emi was mostly trained in Union Cave (where her Water Gun could kick some rock and ground-based ass) while Sora was trained in Ilex Forest, where her Gust blew away the Bug and Grass-types. not sure who to train next, i'm thinking one of my fire-types (either Wang Fire or Hotaru), since they're higher-level than the rest, meaning they won't take as long. either that, or Shui, who's currently level 16. his attacks, however, make him a bit of a bitch to train. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

my nuzlocke is on hiatus... going reg on the SS

Chocofreak13

well, maybe you can update with your status on that. :\

now that Sora is at level 20, i've switched gears to train Hebito. progress was at first slow, but switching training areas from Ilex Forest to Route 33 has helped, as has Hebito learning Bite at lv. 15 (means he can take down a geodude on his own rather than having Sora finish it off). Hebito will evolve at lv. 22, at which point i'll switch gears to train someone else, maybe Lemongrass.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

well, since I'm still starting I have gone bitching about saving issues I beat the bird Gym Leader, but the Rom crashed...

which allowed me to find some poke I had not found (bellsprout) and some twice, so I can trade...

and get something I didn't want, but now have

Ad Finished the Sproutower, and Back to fight against the Gym Leader

Nichi

Remember, kids: leave no stone unturned

I meant to post that pic while it was still semi-relevant (When I was in Mt. Moon), but oh well. The message of "check anything that looks suspicious for hidden items" still stands -w-

So, I just went out on route 24 and managed to catch a Bellsprout. I was a bit disappointed when I found I can only catch a Oddish on Red, but Cactaur the Bellsprout will prove useful against Misty later, after some training

NejinOniwa

Vulpix died while I was grinding for the Cianwood Gym challenge ;_;

TENTACOOL, DAMN YOUUUU

Swagtotem has evolved to Xatu, however, so that's good.

EDIT:

Finished the Cianwood gym without fatalities. CLOSE CALL MASTERR
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Alrighty. I've been hunted by glitches today, but now I'm finally saved up enough to give some definite statements...

I'm on the hunt for Entei. I have him asleep and at half HP, and I just caught myself a Misdreavus to keep him from running with Mean Look. Route 35 is yet to be used for a catch, and it's fairly easy to get him there. I'm going to train my little ghostie first to make sure he survives that battle (and possibly take the Steel gym while I'm at it) but after we're done with that, it's dog hunting time.

THE TEAM:
Zhugeliang, lv31 Haunter
Swagtotem, lv26 Xatu
Malachite, Lv26 Graveler
Harkness, Lv33 Dragonair
Reich, Lv18 Seel
Magistreus, Lv20 Misdreavus

Scramjet, Bonk, Cthulu and Twitch are sitting in the box 'cuz I'm training my new bitches.
And I mean bitches. It's like, out of all the pokémon I've ever USED throughout the game, only 3 are male. Bonk, Scramjet and Zhugeliang. THE REST ARE ALL FEMALE, WHAT THE FUCK.

THOSE WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT:
Singah the Zubat
Gendou the Vulpix
YOU WILL BE MISSED ;_;

EDIT: Man, the Steel gym is such a pushover. I didn't take a single point of damage whooping Jasmine's (rather sexy) ass...
The team remains the same, but levels are:
Reich lv25, Magistreus lv24, Malachite lv27, Zhugeliang lv32, Harkness and Swagtotem remain at 26/33 respectively.

NOW BEGINS THE HUNT FOR ENTEI

Chocofreak13

GOOD LUCK, MASTER

sucks about your vulpix. ;^; on the bright side, WE NOW KNOW NEJ'S TYPE

training is going well. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

My type? But I thought we already established I'm an Ice-type, what with the vikingness and Glaceon-moe and all.
>hurr "Nejin's type" in a pokemon thread
Also EEVEE GET!

While Ternity the Eevee I just got from Bill will probably be hanging in the box for a good while, I CAN NOW UNLEASH THE AWESOME.

Take it bitchezzz

Edit (5 minutes of farming up Glaceon later): I FUCKING LOVE THIS POKEMON SO DAMN MUCH

NejinOniwa

ENTEI, BITCHEZZZZZ

I named it Teide, because volcanoes hurr.

EDIT: I'M ON A ROLL, RAIKOU IS ALSO IN THE BAND NOW

Chocofreak13

BADASSERY, MASTER!!!

as for nej's type, well, we were aware nej was an ice-type, but i didn't know he was weak (in the knees) against steel types. :3

(i'm a psychic type. -w-)
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Nichi

I'm an Electric type -w-

I plan on playing more when I get home tonight

NejinOniwa

Kari, did you miss the memo on what types are super-effective against Ice-types? Fire, Rock, Steel and Fighting. Of course I'm weak against Steel-types if I'm an Ice-type! That goes without saying!

alfonso_rd_30

I'm pretty much a Psychic/water kinda guy..