Nuzlocke. Get in here!

Started by NejinOniwa, February 16, 2013, 09:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Y U NO CATCH

but srsly, IN THE WATER? THE FIRE LEGENDARY? THE FUCK??
makes about as much sense as this:

after completion of nuzlocke, if Hotaru is still alive, then i will breed. she'll have earned it by then. -w-
(now, just to find a ditto who isn't going to be scared off by her.)

about to start playin' again. i think i might go to the route beyond violet and catch something first, since sprout tower is gonna be a great opportunity to level up. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I no catch because 1: Nuzlocke and 2: Not a chance in hell of doing so if I tried. My highest pokemon is Lv25, remember...

If you need breeding partners just look up their egg groups. For Cyndaquil it's actually really damn easy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

DRAGONAIR, BITCHEZZZZ

Ok, so Team Status:
Harkness Lv30 Dragonair (FUCK YEAH)
Gendou Lv20 Vulpix
Malachite Lv25 Graveler
Zhugeliang Lv25 Haunter
Twitch Lv21 Raticate
Scramjet Lv24 Bayleef

I also recently caught a Lv24 Tentacruel, which I named Cthulu, and Bubbles, a Lv23 Poliwag. We'll see what comes of those two - I might swing one in to replace The Rat sooner or later.

Chocofreak13

our of frustration, i threw a pokeball at a growlithe without doing anything else first. and i caught it. 8)

WANG FIRE, BITCHESSSS
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Yeah, Growlithe and Vulpix both are a fucking pain to catch due to Roar. I just put my Gastly up on the front and put her to sleep, but that works too sometimes ^^

Nichi

So, I'm now in Cerulean City. Things went well, as I added a Geodude named "Dood" (Because Disgaea) that I found in Mt. Moon, and a Sandshrew named "Raichu" (It's an old in-joke about a poorly-made Pokémon matching game on the official website xD) that I found on Route 4. Dood's rock-solid defense (pun intended) made him a force to be reckoned with. But, since the next gym up is water-based, he's hiding out in my PC (As will Agumon, once I make the trek toward Bill's house, and catch something new to train.

Sadly, Raichu the Sandshrew was not meant to be; as it died at the hands of a Rattata twice its level right after I healed it up and was about to begin training it ;_;

-Current party-
Agumon: Lv15 Charmander
Highwind: Lv15 Spearow
Monty: Lv15 Rattata
Eggie: Lv15 Jigglypuff
Blackjack: Lv15 Pidgey
BaconDick: Lv15 Butterfree

-On the bench-
Dood: Lv15 Geodude

-The graveyard-
Raichu: Lv6 Sandshrew

NejinOniwa

BRB, gotta try my hand at Black/White 2

NejinOniwa

HOLY SHIT I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY AZURILL

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Chocofreak13

DO NOT QUESTION THE FATE

JUST TRAIN ITS ASS TILL IT KICKS EVERYTHING ELSES'

LEST YOU LOSE THE SHINE
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Nej:

So, everyone in my current team is up to level 17; as I tore through Gary M's team like they were nothing (Well, that Pidgeotto was a worthy opponent of my Charmeleon; that battle was neck-and-neck).

Now, I take a break for the night. I'll go after the Nugget Bridge next, and attempt to catch some more 'mons on my way to Bill's house (Which gives me time to train for the battle with Misty)

Chocofreak13

forgot to update last night. got through union cave, but not before catching a Rattata at Sprout Tower and having the egg hatch in Violet City. in the meantime, i've also caught a Hoppip. i kept running into doubles in Union Cave, but finally found a Wooper as well. outside of it, i also kept running into doubles, except this morning, when i caught a Ekans.

Emi the Wooper (female)
lv 5
Water Gun
Tail Whip

Jeri the Rattata (female)
lv 6
Tackle
Tail Whip

Lemongrass the Hoppip (male)
lv 6
Splash
Synthesis
Tail Whip

Tamogotchi the Togepi (male)
lv 12
Growl
Charm
Metronome

Wang Fire the Growlithe (male)
lv 12
Bite
Roar
Ember

Hebito the Ekans (male)
lv 7
Wrap
Leer

EDIT: narrowly beat Biscoff the rival when i was searching for better training grounds in the Ilex Forest.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I just tackled Nugget Bridge. Compared to the battle with Gary right before, those trainers were easy -w-

Now, I take a break; with plans to head to the grassy field and try to catch something new :3

Chocofreak13

nugget bridge always seems easy....it's like taking gold from little kids. wait, you are. how is this a good thing again?

i hath begun on my MAD DASH TRAINING SEQUENCE (aka Evolution Training). level 20+ or bust!!
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice. My party is currently about level 17, with a few at 18. I plan on having them at about 20 or so before I set foot in Misty's gym

NejinOniwa

Man, splitting my time between my run of W2 and Nuzlocke is making my head spin. There's so much weird shit going on in G5...

TACKLE HAS A BASE DAMAGE OF 50, THE WHAT
EXPERIENCE POINTS ARE MODULAR AND SCALE DEPENDING ON LEVEL DIFFERENCE (meaning, it's easier to get up to par but a lot harder to get overleveled)
THE C-GEAR IS MADE OF SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA