"Classic" games (board games, pen'n'paper RPG, Ring a Ring o' Roses...)

Started by ettanb, February 07, 2013, 03:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

@Choco: I'm sorry ;0_0; I'll do better next time I promise.

@Alfonso: I never played Yugioh with anyone, I just collected the cards.

Also... who doesn't like running around hitting your brother/sister with a soft pillow?

Simonorged

Yahtzee, Solitaire, usually something I could play by myself though.
I didn't have much of a childhood to start with, my friends from that time tried to kill me.
I usually wanted to be alone.
My little brother used to throw cans of tomatoes at me, and I'd chase him with a stick, does that count?
The only thing I use to do was fight my older brother until one of us was bleeding, a real knock out drag out fight. It got the pent up frustration from life out.
Simon was here :P

Nichi

Yatzee is fun. I want to modify the rules to work with d20s >w>;;

Also, my sister and I used to do that...except it was more of a full-scale war with projectile pillows >:3

Chocofreak13

my sister used to "experiment" on me with pokes, prods, hugs, etc etc, it annoyed the crap out of me. but the only thing we did with pillows was build forts since our childhood was crappy enough without us fighting each other.

i used to play yahtzee on the computer, on this game software we had. that thing was fun, i need to track it down and play it again. (they had so many different computer players you could play against and they all talked and stuff....)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Oh hell yes, pillow forts >:3
I also remember using a coffee table with a sheet over it as a fort once.

You know, one thing I remember seeing at Toys 'R' Us when I was little that I wanted was a collector's edition of Monopoly. Instead of the classic paper money, it had metal coins instead. I remember seeing a store display of it, and thought it looked so cool *w*

Chocofreak13

i think my sister has a novelty version of monopoly but otherwise the regular one's in the closet on the other side of the house.

what made our forts so cool was that we snatched the little portable tv that our mum watched in the kitchen sometimes. it only got 3 or 4 channels and it was in black and white, but it was still so cool. -w-
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

I used to move my mattress to make my fort... or used some chairs and couches to do them...

LeaflameSD

I remember fighting my brother over a pirated copy of Where The Wild Things Are, and he scratched me on my face so hard that it was peeling off. Blood stung a little. The scar is still there today... o3o

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: LeaflameSD on February 20, 2013, 04:40:17 AM
I remember fighting my brother over a pirated copy of Where The Wild Things Are, and he scratched me on my face so hard that it was peeling off. Blood stung a little. The scar is still there today... o3o

so what...? I once had to get some cookies in the rain, and when my sister refused to share I threatened with a steel transmission rod...

not to mention she once threw a 2x4 on my head while playing...

LeaflameSD

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

alfonso_rd_30

and forgot to mention when she opened meh skull with a stone...

stewartsage

Tomorrow's B-17: Queen of the Skies Friday!  One of these days I'll take a picture of my gameboard, so you all can see how chaotic it is.

Nichi

Nice, man ^^

Sometime, I should figure out a board game we can play online together; using a webcam :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger