LeaflameSD

"Your head is of epic proportions..."

Nichi

"Whoever said a penis made sense?"

edit:
"NO I DO NOT LOVE YOUR WEINER"
- Kari

alfonso_rd_30

it's not wether I win or lose... it's the thrill of the fight...

Nichi

"Ghosts are actually caused by Bella killing people faster than Death can process them"

"It is believed dinosaurs are extinct due to a giant meteor. That's true if you want to call Penti a giant meteor"

"Kari and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building"

"Stew qualified with a top speed of 324 mph at the Daytona 500, without a car. "

- all from Fact Generator

Pitkin

That's a great site. xD

edit: To stay on topic: "Pitkin is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for her left and right legs. " - the above link

alfonso_rd_30

You can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink, unless you're Poncho Rodríguez

Poncho Rodriguez will attain Matehuala's  statehood in 2019. it's state flower will be the Camellia.

Poncho Rodriguez enjoys a good practical joke. His favorite is where he removes your lower intestine and pretends to make a balloon animal out of it. Then he cracks your skull open with a Volvo for not complimenting him on his balloon animal.

Poncho Rodriguez died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

Scotty in Star Trek often says "Ye cannae change the laws of physics." This is untrue. Poncho Rodríguez can change the laws of physics. With his fists.

The 11th commandment is "Thou shalt not piss off Poncho Rodríguez" This commandment is rarely enforced, as it is impossible to accomplish.

Poncho Rodríguez always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

Some people say that Poncho Rodríguez is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.

The truth will set you free. Unless Poncho Rodríguez has you, in which case, forget it buddy!

There are two types of people in the world... people that suck, and Poncho Rodríguez.

If you spell Poncho Rodríguez in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Poncho Rodríguez.

When you say "no one's perfect", Poncho Rodríguez takes this as a personal insult.

Poncho Rodríguez will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

The most honorable way of dying is taking a bullet for Poncho Rodríguez. This amuses Poncho Rodríguez because he is bulletproof.

When Poncho Rodríguez plays Monopoly, it affects the actual world economy.

As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And Poncho Rodríguez."

all from the link 2 posts above... Damn you Pent...!

Chocofreak13

that's it, this is becoming a new forum game. SO DECREES IT THE PERSON WHO CREATED CONTEXT QUOTEEEE

*flies off to make new thread*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Let's kick some giga-butt!"
"...with a cherry on top!"

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

*SMACK* The other way, ya klutz!

stewartsage

Sometimes a YouTube comment gets it.

"When I said punk was dead I was right. It's dead as long as you blindly consume the media you are told to. It's dead as long as you bother to argue what it is and what it isn't. It's ALIVE when you make your own noise, make your own art, make your own contribution. Make a difference. I'm old now, you young lot should go out and make something that shocks me and the rest of my old bastard generattion"

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 10, 2013, 05:36:33 PM
you didn't have to delete it, man. startling as it may have been it was actually well-written. :\

I wanna know what was posted now. /sobs

Nichi

"Wario Dry Bones Peach. How could we miss that one?"
- Jon (Game Grumps)

Chocofreak13

@stew: i want to meet that guy and shake his hand.
@bella:
Spoiler: ShowHide
it was either a poem or a bit of song lyrics about some oniicest in the voice of the little sister. it was.....eager. >>;

@pent: "i read that as ponies beach"
-me
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

The bathroom is at the bottom to the left... your other left...