Spring 2013 AniMay

Started by Chocofreak13, February 16, 2013, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Spring2013Anime

no pictures, sadly. these are my picks:

Arata Kangatari (??????)
Danchi Tomoo
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge (for the wtf factor)
Date A Live (" ")
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W (only because i have the first season and OVAs)
Hataraku Maousama (lol)
Joujuu Senjin Mushibugyou
Karneval (? josei series tend to be stuff i like but idk)
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san (YES. YES. YES. MERMAID SERIES.)
Photo Kano
RDG Red Data Girl (MAYBE....maybe.)
Shingekji no Kyoujin (might be too violent for me)
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 (*0*)
Uta no Prince-sama 2000% (i need to get s1 first >>; )
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (i feel like i'll be dissapointed if i watch this though)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Maybe Joujuu Senjin Mushibugyou, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S (once I finish Season 1), Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199.... hesitantly.  Not really sure they should've remade Space Battleship Yamato but we'll see, Yuyushiki's getting a manga perusal before going one way or the other.

LeaflameSD

If only we had a channel dedicated to airing anime in the UK...

Nichi

Ones I'm interested in:

- Aiura (Even if it's most likely going to be a cheap Lucky Star knock-off)
- Arata Kangatari (Sounds...odd)
- Danchi Tomoo (Sounds like it'll be lulzy)
- Dansai Bunri No Crime Edge (All the talk of hair is giving me a Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo vibe)
- Devil Survivor 2 (Given that it's based on one of the Shin Megami Tensei games, I'll likely enjoy it)
- Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince (Comedic giant mech anime? Sold)
- Hataraku Maousama (Another one that sounds lulzy)
- Yuyushiki (Schoolgirls, data processing...I'll likely enjoy it)

Chocofreak13

@leaf: either torrent or look online, some of these get licensed pretty quick onto streaming sites. or don't you read the anime mags? there's two in your country. >>;

@stew: eh, i'm a bit more hesitant on that than first implied; due to the numbers i thought it was a remake of Galaxy Express 999, which i really wanted to see. not that Space Battleship Yamato doesn't sound good, but well, i was never much into mech anime and the like. :\

i'm surprised nej hasn't picked up on this thread yet.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Oh, don't worry, I'm just being lazy
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

DON'T SAY LAZY

THEY PREMIERED THE K-ON MOVIE AT SCOTLAND LOVES ANIME (well the UK premiere anyway)
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Date a Live because I'm reading the light novels which are pretty good, I'll surf around the other stuff when I get to it

Bella

The only thing I'm looking forward to in the new year is Ghost In The Shell: Arise, but I'm even hesitant about that. (It's looking like it's supposed to be a prequel to SAC, so it probably won't be too continuity-destroying even if it's not so great? But it doesn't have the same creative team, so yeah...)

Chocofreak13

the only thing i'm REALLY, REALLY hyped for this season is Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, just because mermaid series are REALLY hard to find. (i can count all i've heard of on one hand, and this is one of them.) plus the premise sounds rather hilarious. xD
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT. LUCKY STAR!?

ALL OF MY WAT.

Also dat Seed Destiny remake
QuoteOur lord and savior in high definition.
Thor's banjo XD

Anyway, only thing I see that actually catches my eye is Railgun S2. I'll be on the lookout, I guess. I'll give the mermaid series a shot too, just because I happen to be a very big fan of Seto no Hanayome...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Lucky Star spin-off? Does want *w*

Chocofreak13

oh yeah, that one looked interesting, mostly in the "LOL POOR" sense but it looks cute, also. ^^ and glad you're liking Muromi-san, nej, it doesn't look quite like what i was expecting but hey, i'm not here to complain. at least there's a new mermaid series out there, i can count the mermaid anime in existance on one hand. >>;;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

yuyushiki seems pretty much like our OSC convos